Adoption Day

{Luca}
Emma! Wake up! It's 5:15!

I groaned. Why am I still awake?

{Emma}
What? It's Sunday, I don't work on Sunday's!

{Luca}
There are people outside the building! Adoption people! Future parents!

{Emma}
What?

I got up out of bed and looked outside. Hundreds of cars and future parents were waiting outside the door. I couldn't wait!

It was finally 11:30. Adoption time. I knew I wasn't going to get picked, but I liked watching other people. I sat in my bedroom and waited. Then I heard the voice over the intercom:

Misty, Anthony, Christina, Milly, and Emma come to the office.

{Luca}
Emma that's you!

{Emma}
What?

I ran to the office. I couldn't believe what I saw. IT WAS BRATAYLEY! Katie Billy Annie Hayley and Caleb were all standing in front if me. I can't believe this is happening!

{Katie}
Hello, you must be Emma.

{Emma}
That's me! Are you adopting me?

{Billy}
We sure are! Get your bags ready honey!

OMG! I have Billy and Katie and the kids a group hug and ran upstairs to gather my things. I came back down with my small bag of only small items.

{Katie}
That's all you have?

I nodded. "Don't worry," she said. "We'll go shopping tomorrow!" I squealed. I cannot believe i just got adopted by bratayley!!

We loaded up into the car and started driving home.
{Annie}
Mom can Emma have the spare room downstairs next to Calebs room?

{Katie}
I don't see why not. Do you have any plans for your new bedroom?

I told her all of the color schemes i wanted and decor i'd like in my new room. Eventually we pulled into the driveway of their huge house and went inside. Annie offered me a tour but since i watch Bratayley all the time i knew where everything already was!

{Caleb}
Guys why don't we go into the basement and watch a movie?

Everyone thought it was a great idea so we all ran down to the basement and put in Minions movie. It was soooo funny. After that it was time for bed and I slept in Annie's room that night.

{Annie}
You can sleep in my bed tonight Emma. I'm so glad your my sister!

{Emma}
Me too! I love you so much Annie!

We hugged and she turned out the lights. I'm excited to wake up tomorrow because i get to go shopping yay!!