Shopping for Emma

I woke up in Annie's room and i almost forgot where i was. I forgot i was adopted yesterday by the best family ever. Annie wasn't in the bed next to me but i smelled yummy breakfast downstairs so i went to the kitchen. The whole family was waiting there for me and yelled "SURPRISE! WELCOME HOME EMMA!" There was a hue display of breakfast like eggs, bacon, waffles, and fruit and more. I filled my plate and ate it all.

{Katie}
Alright Emma are you ready to go shopping?

{Emma}
Yes yes yes!!!

Me mommy and Annie got in the car and went to Target first. I bought lots of undergarments and basic clothing and a few cute swimsuits and dresses. Then we went to justice and bought a whole bunch of clothes that will last me forever!! Then we shopped at Best Buy and Mommy bought me an iPhone 7 rose gold and i got s cute ice cream case. Then i bought an ombré blue suitcase with sparkly gold glitter at the top because we're going to LA soon.

Finally we went to pottery barn kids and shopped for things for my room. I bought a nice light blue duvet and lots of pillows and sheets. Then we bought the normal things like a dresser and a desk. I shopped to get decor for my room too. When we got home Daddy helped me set up my room while Annie and I filmed a haul for her channel. Then she helped me set up my phone and got me an instagram, musically, and youtube account. Then we vlogged.

{katie}
Hey guys! Sorry we haven't vlogged a lot lately but we have a surprise! We adopted a girl! Her name is Emma!

{Caleb}
She's 12 and we love to have her as a pet of our family!

{Emma}
Hey guys i'm Emma and i'm so excited to start vlogging.

{Hayley}
There's no question of the day today so bye we'll see you guys tomorrow!