Chapter 6

Baylee's POV

Tom: Hey Baylee. It's me Tom. I'm on my way. Can't wait to see you :)

Baylee: Hey! Can't wait to see you either;)

I put my phone back in my little purse and wait. I see an all black car pull up and park in front of my little house. Tom steps out and walks up to me and hugs me.

"You look beautiful Baylee."

I blush. He grabs my hand and leads me to the car. I think to my self. Could I really be falling for Tom? If so I don't mind it at all.

"Is everything ok?" "Oh yea. Just was thinking about something." "  What I was saying was the guys really wanna go out to this bar this weekend and celebrate the new album. I was gonna see if you'd like to join us? If you're not to busy." "I'd love to."

He smiles at me and gently squeezes my hand. We eventually make it to this really nice fancy restaurant.

"Oh my.....Tom this is wonderful. So fancy. I'm not dressed for this." "Don't worry love. You look good in anything."

He smiles at me causing me to blush once again. What is this man doing to me.

The night with Tom was amazing. We're currently stepping out of the theater trying to make our way to his car down the street. He stops and pulls me behind this little bush thing.

"Here take my sun glasses. There's paparazzi down by the car. Put them on and try to hide your face." "Are you forgetting I am sorta famous. I mean I am a sorta famous model." "Exactly my point. Paparazzi hasn't seen is together yet. They're gonna expect something. Just don't say a hint and look down or ahead."

He grabs my hand and kisses it once before grabbing it to hold it. We make our way towards the car once more. This time gaining the attention of the paparazzi.

"Tom Kaulitz! Tom Kaulitz! Look over here!"

There's flashes going all around us.

"Hey that's Baylee Mills!"

One of them screams.

"They're holding hands! Are you guys together as a couple?"

The flashes continue around us as we finally reach the car. He opens my door for me and helps me in. Making sure the door shuts behind me. He then gets in on his side and starts the car driving off quickly away from the cameras.