Kylie's surprise

Jake POV
I am going over to Kylie's house to tell her about her surprise I am also going over to her house to spend time with her before we go to wrestlemania this Sunday.
*at Kylie's house*

Kylie POV
I was in my kitchen at my house when somebody knocked on the door I went to answer the door and when I did I noticed it was Jake to be honest, I was really happy to see him and I really hope that I get my surprise today.
*Jake and Kylie convo*
J-hey babe
Ky-hey how did you get here?
J-I drove over here in my Lamborghini.
Ky-oh
J-anyway, I came to here to give you your 2 surprises are you ready?
Ky-yes I am
J-here is your first present.
*Jake pulls out car keys to a Ferrari out of his pocket*
Ky-you got me a car?
J-yes I did do you like it?
Ky-yes I do, thank you and I love you.
*Kylie kisses Jake on the lips*
J-I love you too
J-now you are really going to like your second present.
Ky-what is it?
J-can I come in first?
Ky-yes you can.
*Jake walks in*
J-sit on the sofa and I will be right back
Ky okay
*3 minutes later*
J-okay, you know how you've always wanted to come to Wrestlemania and watch me wrestle?
Ky-yes
J-and you know how you told me that you have always wanted to meet Randy Orton and Seth Rollins?
Ky-I remember telling you that I also told you that I have also wanted to go to Raw but I couldn't get tickets and I also remember told you that I have always wanted to be in WWE as a member of the authority and as a wrestler.
J-I remember you telling me that.
Ky-I know you do because I told you that yesterday.
Ky-what is my surprise?
* Jake takes out the tickets to Raw and Wrestlemania as well as a white box with the WWE logo on it and Locker room access along with backstage passes and a pass to attend Wrestlemania Access* Ky-is this tickets to Raw, Wrestlemania, Backstage passes for Raw and Wrestlemania, A Wrestlemania Access pass, and a Locker Room pass to your Locker Room at Raw and Smackdown?
J-yes it is
Ky-what is the white box for?
J-open it and find out.
Ky-okay
*Kylie opens the white box*
Ky-OH MY GOD IS THIS A WWE CONTRACT!?!?!!??!!
J-yes that is a WWE Contract you will sign after Wrestlemania.
Ky-how did you get this I mean I know you are in the McMahon family but, how did you get this?
J-well, I am the Co-COO of WWE which means I can sign talent to WWE contract and my dad can do the same as well
Ky-I know but did your parents approve this?
J-yes they did
Ky-if I sign this does it mean I would have to make only guest appearances on KUWTK along with you?
J-yes it does
Ky-you and your dad have to sign every WWE contract before the talent signs it.
J-yes we do so, what do you say will you sign it?
Ky-well, I have always wanted to branch out on my own and not just be known as the girl that got her fame because, of who she is related to or who she is dating.
J-are you talking about me?
Ky-yes I am talking about you.
J-will you sign it?
Ky-yes I will do you have a pen?
J-okay you will sign this on the Raw after Wretlemania 31.
Ky-there you go
J-okay, Welcome to WWE babe.
Ky-thank you that means a lot coming from you.
J-your welcome
J-you know I am so proud of you.
Ky-why is that?
J-I am so proud of you because, I mean you have a lip kit and you just signed a WWE contract.
Ky-so, who is going to train me?
J-I will
Ky-really, why?
J-because I can and I have access to the Performance Center I helped build it
Ky-really why do you have access to the Performance Center?
J-I have access for 4 reasons, one being I am a WWE Superstar which means I have access to The weight room and everything inside the center, I own pretty much all of the stuff that is inside the Performance Center, I own 25% of NXT, I own about 30% of this company's, and finally I am the Co-COO of WWE along with my father and all of that means not only do I have unlimited access to the Performance Center but I can go there and train whenever I want I can even go train there at night. And since you are my girlfriend you have unlimited access as well but you have to have a key card to get inside the Performance Center I have one you don't but I will get you one.
Ky-thank you
J-no problem