Relaxing with Kylie before Wrestlemania

Kylie POV
Jake and I were at the hotel that we got for Wrestlemania weekend the hotel itself  looks right at Levi's Stadium where Wrestlemania 32  he just gave me my surprises and I just signed a WWE Contract last week before we left Los Angeles house to drive 4 hours to come here for Wrestlemania I was tired so, I asked Jake to bring me up to my so I could lay down in my room in my bed he picked me up and carried me to the elevator so, that we could go to our hotel room. Our hotel room is on the 41st floor our room number is 4123 the hotel room is a Presidential suit.
*upstairs in the hotel room*
Jake POV
Kylie asked me to carry her upstairs so she could lay down in her bed in her room because she is tiered. To be honest, I am tiered as well so, I am going to lay down in the hotel bed with  her. When we got upstairs I put her down on the and she laid down then, she asked me to lay down with her so, I laid down next to her.
*Kylie and Jake convo*
Ky-I love you
J-I love you too baby girl
*Kylie blushes*
Ky-has your match been announced for Wrestlemania?
J-no it hasn't but I do know that I am defending the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania in the main event.
Ky-how many times have you been in the main event of  Wrestlemania?
J-uh, once this will be my second time main eventing wrestlemania.
*end of convo*