The Maint Event of Wrestlemania is announced

*Monday Night Raw in the ring*
Lilian-ladies and gentlemen please welcome in the ring the COO of WWE Triple H and the WWE World Heavyweight Champion Jake Christopher McMahon
T-we are here to announce the main event of Wrestlemania that being said the main at Wrestlemania this Sunday is...
*Kane's music hits*
J-Kane what are you doing out here?
K-I want a shot at Jake's title.
J-okay you want me to defend my title against you this Sunday fine you got it you and me for the title in a TLC match this Sunday at Wrestlemania dad what do you think about that?
T-I like it do you want the authority
J-yes I do
T-Kane you've got your match this Sunday
J-okay it's settle Kane I will see you this
J-Sunday bring your A-game because, I am going to bring mine. Good luck Sunday and trust me, you will definitely need it.
T-tonight though you will face Seth Rollins and Big Show in a handicap match we will see if you are ready for this Sunday.
J-and Kane the match is No DQ good luck.
*end of segment

Kylie POV
I was backstage watching Jake's in-ring segment and when I heard the wrestlemania main event would be a TLC match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship I was scared. I was scared that Jake would get hurt I was really worried for Jake's safety but, I don't make the rules Jake and the authority make the rules but, nonetheless I am still very proud of Jake I mean he has held the WWE World Heavyweight Championship for 236 days but I am worried because not only does Jake have to defend his title in a TLC match but, he has to defend his title agains Kane this Sunday in a TLC match I am so scared. Before the segment ended Jake and Triple announced tonight's main event the main event tonight is a handicap where Kane will take on Seth Rollins and Big Show and the match in No DQ this is getting interesting I really hope Seth Rollins and Big Show win tonight.

Jake POV
The match was made I will defend my title in a TLC match this Sunday at Wrestlemania against Kane but I don't have match tonight I am set to face Randy Orton in a Tables match on Smackdown on Thursday in Miami, Florida in the main event but, tomorrow I am going to start Training Kylie. I have a match with Randy Orton we are rivals on-screen but, we are friends off-screen.