Chapter 1 : Flashbacks and Reviewing Life

-Rennessa POV-
My name is Rennessa. Rennessa Aurora. I'm 14 and I have a Psychothic syndrome. I also ceased to believe in emotion and feeling. Especially love. For me, it's just a waste of time. I went to Bougenville High and I love it here. Well atleast that's when our first year and first month occured. Past that, No emotion ever showed in my eyes. Today is a new year. A new grade too. When I enter the class I sat on the very back. Hoping no one will seat next to me. Since I arrived pretty early, I just pulled out a book and started reading to passed time. You'll think that a girl like me became pretty much someone that been bullies,right? No. Suprisingly they just see me as another atoms of air. I'm glad. I'm pretty good at my grades. I always at the top three.

Last year for a few days I was in a coma because I got hit by a truck. The doctor says that I was lucky I survived. He also says that partly of my memories is gone. More specificly.. "The memories I held dear". Of course I wouldn't know what it was because of the crash. But I still remember all of my studies.. so I really shoudn't have lose any memories...

For Me, it was unlucky I survived the crash..

For a bit of my time, the coma was amazing

Finaly some time alone..

No debation.

No rejection.

The world...

It was for once wasn't a monotome.

The truth wasn't a painting a grey.

I could actually see colors.

Raibows.

Auroras.

I can see..

How the sky canvas was being painted.

A ray of navy blue and moon alongside stars decorate it.

The white fluffy clouds of the night sky looks like cotton candy.

The way the stars lit the skies is just like a glitter scatters on a painting.

And the bright silver moon,

It so beautiful..

That it became the main attraction.

It was so beautiful..

It became the center pieces of the sky canvas.

The trees around me.

The cherry blossoms blooms like it's an never ending spring season.

The birds chirping from the bark of the cherry blossom trees.

Some of the leaves from the trees fall.

Here I stand, in the most greenest hill.

I lay in a patches of grass.

And I'm surrounded by all kind of flowers.

Roses, May lilies, Tulips, Dandelions, Violets, and others

When I gazed down, the city is so nice too.

The skyscrapers

And the city lights decorating it.

It was my oasis.

It was so beautiful

The scenery,

Just everything...

Fireflies flies across the meadow hill.

Butterfly hop on the flowers.

The oasis is so beatiful that..

I actually

Smile...

-??? POV-

"It'nice for You to join our school, Mr.Kuraste."

"I'm honored to, Mr. Yamaganu."

"Why?"

"Mr. Yamaganu, Your Bougenville High is only for the highest ranking of student! How am I not be proud of being one of it student?"

"Ah I see. Are You sure you'll fit in right away? The students here are not very cheerful compares to You."

"Yes. And it is more helpfull that's one of my childhood friend is here."

"If that so,Your teacher, Ms. Amethyst should be heading here right now."

"Yes headmaster."

-Allya Malaikha-