Chapter 2 : Hiroi Kuraste

-Rennessa POV-
》Bell rings《

Wow. It's seem faster. I was just done reading 3 chapters of this book. Oh well..
I put my book back on my bag. The door open and enters Ms. Amethyst, my teacher for the rest of the year.

"Class, today we have a new student. Come here, Hiroi Kuraste!"

Somehow I flinched at the name.A boy walked in. He's a bit shorter than me. He have a ruffle black hair. His grey eyes.. seems so-No. Too familiar.

"Hello Everyone! My name is Hiroi Kuraste. It's very nice to meet all of You." He bowed down.

"Hiroi." Ms. Amethyst adjust her glasses. "Please sit next to .." oh god forbids. If she says my name I- "Rennessa." She said as she pointed at me. Ugghhh.. what's gonna be worse?He nodded and sat next to me.

"And class, whoever you are seated with is gonna be Your project partner for the rest of the year starting tomorrow."

Yeay.

I really should stop jinxing myself.

"Hello!" He put his hand out.

"Rennessa." I nod. I don't know why but he smiles at me. But he seems to be resprectful of my ways since the whole time he didn't talk.

The time passed. It's time for our lunch break. I prefer eating alone in the class.

"Soo..Rennessa. Don't You want to eat with your friends you made here?" Hiroi asked. Oh Right, I forgot I haven' told Hiroi about my aloneness.

"I prefer to be alone,thank You." I say with a flate tone.

"So this queen prefers to be alone?" He said smilling. His smile seem so familiar too. But strangely his smile is a smile as if we're friends for a while. And 'queen'? Is he giving me a sign?

"Yes. Umm...queen?" I asked him.

"Rena... just two years we departed and You already forgot Your title? That's yours duh!" He said. My title? Two years?

"Excuse me.. but we've just met 50 minutes ago." I said.

"Silly! Your acting has gone pass godly Rena! Have You forgot me already?"

"No. We've just met 50 minutes ago." I exclaim putting an affort on 50 Minutes . His expression changes. Adapting to my answer.

"Rennesa.. Your name is Rennessa Aurora right?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Your elementary school is at Bydenia Elementary School,right?"

"Yes."

"How can You forgot your friend from two years ago while your IQ is very high?!"

"That's a different story if the girl Your talking to have been in a coma and loses part of her memories." I say with a hint of sarcasm.

"Well." He pushed his hand again. "Nice to meet You, I'm Hiroi Kuraste." He smiled. His smile is brighter than any stars. "Let this be off as our second first start!" I accepted the hand shakes.

His hand.

When I touch it.

I feel as the feeling of where am I, come warmer and calmer.

I feel as it seem much more nicer.

The world of my monotome..

I felt that he changed my world of monotome.

"Here's to another years of friendship!"

----------
That last line is Hiroi's by the way.

-Allya Malaikha-