Chapter 4 : Diaries

-Recap-

'Rennessa'

What was that?

Rennessa POV《

Yes.. this oasis is indeed... magical. But the last time I visited I don't remember a voice gonna call out to me..
...
...
...

I stay silent to really hear from where the voice is speaking.
Behind the meadow?
In the city?
Hiding in the cherry blossoms trees?
Where exactly?

'Rennessa'

There it goes again. If I'm right...

I run across the meadow to a clearing from the trees. A.k.a.. the place when I have my coma.

As I got nearer I see a ray of lights breaking in the dusk. As if auroras. It's colorful and not really just white. And asy foot steps in it grows brighter.

'Rennessa..You finally found me.'

"Who.. who are You?"I ask. In front of me stand a woman. Her hair is brownish black. Her eyes is lilac. And her dress is like a meadival looking dress. Behind her a white wing is sprawled.

"I'm Crystal, the guardian of this place. This place is called Alveolux." She said.

"No. More.. destrictive."

"Crystal Auzora Moon." She bowed. "Alveolux is a place full of magics, magic users, and other beings. Where are You now is a place called Mikomi Meadow, Meadow of Hopes. I'm the one to greet You because I am the ruler of Alveolux." She finished.

"So.. why am I here?"

"You have a wish to make?" She landed her feet and come close to me. She reachs for my arms and hold it. "And don't say no. You must have." She told me.

"C-crystal..I have a trouble." I took a deep breath. "I seem to forgot my memory. Last year I got into a coma. I survived but, pieces of my memories is lost. Today, I've met Hiroi. Hiroi seems to know about my lost memories." I explained.

"Ahhh.. so that's what happened." She let go of my hand. She hovered again and her hand start shining. In her hand, raised a book. It written 'Journal'. Wait..

This book.

"It is a book from Your home. Indside is chapters of Your stories with Hiroi and Your days at elementary school. Read it if You need to. If You need to see it by Yourself, rip the paper and put it under Your pillow. The stories will re-acts themselves for you." She explained. "Any question?"

"Well there's one. Why am I keep on teleporting in and out of this place?" I ask Crystal.

"Rennessa, Your mind will think by itself if it needs help. But if You want to visit me.. the last page on that book is a spell to get You back here. Just rip it off and put it under your pillow, just like the other pieces of the paper."

"Thank You, Crystal. Your efforts in helping me is appreciated."

"Wait, Rennessa! Before You wake up, the book is still somewhere in Your house! Find it before You go to school today!" Crystal shouted.

A ray of beams divided the sky almost like tearing them apart.

"Bye Rennessa." Is heard as I leave.

"Bye, Crystal. "

Let's hope it work shall we?

I opened my eyes to see my normal room. I ran to the box last night to search for the journal. I pulled it out and put in my backpack so I'm not late for school and hurriedly do my morning routine before the school.

-Allya Malaikha-