First Day of WSC

I arrived at the venue at around 9.15am (VIP's got early entry at 9am but General Access get in at 10am). I was slightly late as I had to wash my hair because I couldn't meet Norman Reedus with greasy hair.

I walked in alone as my Dad had to join the GA queue. I was overwhelmed by how big the place was. Like I knew it would be but still. I wandered around for a while looking at all the vendors while trying to become familiar with the set up of the place.

Norman and Melissa's table were upstairs and as they are my favorites I headed up. Norman's queue was huge and I had a Chandler photo op at 11.25am so I joined Melissa's queue as that was considerably shorter.

Melissa arrived at her table about 9.45ish. She is so beautiful omg. I was still her her queue at 11.15 and I was still nowhere near the front. I obviously didn't want to leave the queue but I didn't want to miss my Chandler photo op either.

I left the queue at 11.20 which meant I had to run to the photo op lines. I arrived just in time. Photo op lines move really quickly. I was so nervous to meet Chandler. He smiled at me as I walked over and asked my how I was. I told him I was good and asked him how he was. The picture was taken and he smiled as he thanked me and told me it was great to meet me. (That boy has good manners).

For the rest of the day I could concentrate on autographs as my other photo ops were on the Sunday. I went back up to Melissa's queue but was turned away. This was due to people being given a ticket (a small kind of like raffle ticket) to meet her as they had previously queued. So because I was in the original queue at the start of the day and walked out I didn't get a ticket. I was heartbroken because her next autograph time had also been ticketed so I wouldn't be able to meet her that day.

I went back downstairs and went to Chandler's table. I was then informed that his autographs had also been ticketed. At this point I was on the verge of tears. Then the volunteer saw I was a VIP and let me go into the VIP line. There was only 3 people in front of me which was good. I was lucky because the guy at his table recorded me meeting Chandler on my phone. Chandler was really nice and pleasant. He hugged me and thanked me again and told me it was great to meet me again.

I then decided that I would try my luck with Norman's queue which was the biggest queue in the entire place. I was at the very back of the VIP queue as they had stopped letting people in as he was going to photo ops for the rest of the afternoon. I waited patiently but I already knew I was never going to get to the front of the queue before he left. When he left he came over to the queue and took a couple of selfies with people, gave high fives and handed people some cuddly toys and stuff like that. He said he felt bad for leaving but he had to. He was literally right in front of me and I lost the ability to speak but I took a picture of him. The volunteers then started giving out small red tickets so we would have priority the next day which was good as I knew I had a busy day on the Sunday.

I was completely gutted about not meeting Norman and Melissa as they are my two favorite people in the world. I basically didn't do anything else that day apart from go to the Cosplay panel and buy a t-shirt.