Day 2

I made sure I was early that morning so I made it to Olympia before 9am. Everyone with a red priority ticket for Norman's queue was put in a separate queue. Now this kinda annoyed me, VIPs get in before general access but on that day everyone with a red ticket for Norman got let in at 9am. It just didn't seem fair that the general access people got in at the same time as VIPs because we paid basically £100 more. Anyways, Norman didn't come to his table until about 10am so it didn't really matter.

I waited for about 2 hours and was finally at the front of the queue. I was a shaking mess by the time I paid for my autograph. I went up to him and he said "Sup girl!" and gave me a high 10 and then "How you doin' sweetheart?" My eyes welded up with tears as I said Hi back - I was almost lost for words. Norman then told me he liked my backpack. I thanked him and gave him the letter I wrote him with the drawing. He then said "C'mere honey" and took my hand as he signed the picture and I wanted to internally combust. He rubbed his thumb on the back of my hand - I was now lost for words. Norman then said "There you go beautiful. Pleasure sweetheart." And I thanked him and told him I'd see him at his photo op later which he replied by saying: "Yeah babe!"

I was shaking for quite a while after it. He was so amazing like honestly, I can't even put it into words.

I then had my Melissa photo op. I walked into the room and Melissa smiled and asked me how I was. I told her she looked lovely and her face lit up - it was so cute. She pulled me into hug (which I wasn't expecting) and then the picture was taken.

I then had a bit of time so after lunch I went up to Melissa's autograph queue. Again to my disappointment it had been ticketed so only people with tickets could queue. One of the volunteers that had seen me in the queue the previous day told me to come back at her next autograph time and he would try to get me in.

I then had my Andrew Lincoln photo op. Andrew and Normans' panel was running late because Norman was late to it so I watched it from the photo op queue. When I got to the front of the queue Andrew  smiled and asked me how I was and I said I was good and asked him how he was. The picture was taken and then he said he was good and asked me if I was from Scotland. I told him I was and he asked where abouts and I told him but I was basically shoved out of the way by security because the line had to keep moving.

I again headed up to Melissa's autograph table and was placed at the back of the VIP queue. I was so excited. After all the disappointment I was going to be able to talk to her again and get her autograph. It was about 2 and I had my Norman photo op at 4.35 so I thought I had plenty of time.

However, I was wrong. It got to 4.15 and I was still  nowhere near the front and her line moved very slowly. I was informed that you could leave the queue for a photo op and then come back in if you told the person in front or behind that you were going so they could keep your place and if you told a volunteer you were leaving. So I told a volunteer at the bottom of the queue and they said if you leave you can't get back in. My heart sank. Melissa is my queen but I had to go to Norman photo op.

I spotted the volunteer that I was talking to the day before when I was in the queue and he managed to sort it all out for me. We went down and I think I had actually missed my photo op group but I was allowed in. Norman's photo ops were the fastest by far. As soon as I was beside him the picture was taken and I was hurried out my security. I raced back up to Melissa's queue.

When I got to the front the first thing Melissa said to me was "One day you just set two people on fire" and I was so nervous that at that moment in time I forgot that Carol did that on the show so I was like wtf is she on about? Then when she said "One  day you just shoot a kid in the head" I caught on. She wrote on my picture:

Rachel - One day you just change.
Look at the flowers!
Melissa McBride

I can't really remember what else was said cause I was so nervous.

Anyway, that was my Walker Stalker Con experience. I had such a great time. The guests were all so lovely and amazing and the volunteers were so helpful especially the volunteers at Melissa McBride's queue. I would go again in a heartbeat but sadly I won't be able to attend Walker Stalker Con London 2017.

If you have any questions about the convention leave them below.