Photo Op & Autograph Tips

1. These need to be bought in advance and separately from your ticket. Although some tickets do include photo ops (Gold VIP and Platinum VIP).

2. Make sure you know where the photo op lines are when you get in. This will help you if you are running late to a photo op due to being at a panel or an autograph.

3. Be at the photo op line before your time. This ensures you don't miss your group.

4. The lines move really fast so be aware if you are running late.

5. Photo ops are not a meet and greet. Although from my experience you do get to have a quick chat (I mean really short, like a couple of sentences each if you're lucky) to some actors but if you want to spend time with the cast members then go to their tables.

6. Be aware that photo op times are subject to change so keep an eye out and use the app for any time changes.

7. If you have a specific pose that you want to do then have it on your phone as a picture and show the guest(s). If the pose you want hasn't been done before then recreate it before with friends or family.

8. Autograph prices and times for each actor are on their table. Try and be a bit early if possible so you are guaranteed to meet that person.

9. Only certain guests do selfies at their tables and some charge for them.

10. There are pictures on the actors' table for them to sign but you can bring your own item to get signed (You have to pay for each signature, though).

11. Be aware that some actors do not want their picture taken at all while they are at their table. I know it can be tempting to take a quick snap of Melissa McBride looking flawless but if it says no photography please respect her and don't take a picture.