Silent Treatment

"Justin!" You yelled trying to get attention from your husband of 1 year.

"Justin, talk to me!!" You whined following him up the stairs. He wen't upstairs and slammed the door in your face. You had no clue as to why he was treating you like this. Or maybe you did... You two were at your parent's house and your family was disrespecting Justin and you didn't even realize it. They made fun of his race and you laughed as he just sat there quietly.

"Justin, is this about what happened at my parent's house?"

You hear him turn on the shower. You opened the door and he wasn't there you walked into your bathroom and he was in the shower.

"Look Justin i'm sorry. I'm so used to cracking jokes with my family I didn't realize that they were disrespecting you... I'm sorry." You poured out to him and he stayed silent cleaning himself. You walked out of the bathroom and sat on the bed you two shared hugging your knees. You cried over and over and kept crying and then he came out. He just looked at you and turned away to put his clothes on. You shook your head and went to take a shower.

As soon as you got out of the shower he was laying on the bed watching t.v with the remote in his hand. You put your clothes on and layed down next to him.

"Baby?" You asked hoping this last time he would answer you. Nothing.

" Justin how many times do I have to say sorry for you to finally speak to me again?" Nothing. Again.

You shook your head and turned around and cried yourself to sleep thinking "I am the worst wife ever."

The Next Morning...

You woke up and Justin wasn't there. You got up and brushed your teeth and washed your face. You walked downstairs to see Justin outside in the backyard smoking. You shook your head and joined him outside.

"Good morning!" You said with a big smile. He nodded. At least he acknowledged your presence this time.

"Its a beautiful day isn't it?" You said trying to bring up the dry mood and he said nothing.

"Look Justin, I am your wife no matter what you want to do. You won't divorce me because i'll be here no matter what! I'm putting in your effort and mine which is so much effort to make myself happy. I love you and I am sorry! Okay? I'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry! I am so sorry!" You said holding your hands together against your mouth.

Justin threw his cigarette into the garbage and picked you up. He kissed you.

"I forgive you baby. I love you and i'm sorry for making you have to put in so much effort to make yourself happy. You make me happy and just because of this I can't completely give up on you. I love you." He kisses you.

"Thank you!" You said kissing him back.

-How is this??? Please comment your thoughts and what you thought while reading this! I wanted to make this emotional but Idk... So comment whether you liked it or not and your thoughts on it! PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!