Giving Birth

...

"Justin! Come on we gotta go!"

"Alright i'm coming!"

Today, we were checking into the hospital because we didn't want to get caught by the baby unexpectedly. So Justin took the entire month off so that we can stay in the hospital and wait.

"Oh my gosh! If you can go any slower!" I yell at him standing by the door with my hospital bag in my hand.

"Babe chill, i'm just looking for my bag!" He yells back.

"Don't catch that tone with me m- Oooooohhhh!" I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. Then a liquid came out of me and onto the floor.

"What happened?" Justin asks.

"My motherfucking water just broke. But no keep searching for the damn bag!" I yell.

"Okay, you yelling at me doesn't help the situation!" He yells running his hands through his hair shuffling around the living room while i'm standing by the door.

"You can come back for the damn bag! Ooooooohhhhh!!!!" I squeal this time holding onto my stomach.

"Fine." He says grabbing the keys and his sweater.

"Thank you." I sigh in pain.

An Hour Later...

"Okay, Mrs. Bieber you're 10 centimeters dilated. You pushin' or cuttin'?" The doctor asks trying to be cool.

"Um, babe, should I push?"

"Yeah doc! Were pushin!" Justin says.

"Alright, it's your hand." I look at him.

30 Minutes later...

"Okay, one, two, three push." The midwife said holding onto my hand. This birth was very calming because I didn't want this to be a crazy birth, I wanted it calm and I had the drugs to make it possible.

I pushed. "Alright y/n, you can give me a few more a bit harder then that." The midwife says calmly. I pushed a bit harder.

"One, two three push." She says and I push. All of a sudden I heard a cry. I looked up at the mirror and I saw her.

"Babe! It's a girl!" Justin says smiling.

"A girl?!?" My heart nearly stops. Justin and I wanted to be surprised by the gender of the baby and to hear that I got the baby girl I wanted makes me want to cry.

"Yep, a beautiful little girl." The midwife smiles at me while holding her with a blanket. I couldn't really see her but I saw her bloody hand. The midwife took her out and left Justin and I alone.

"A little girl..." I smile at Justin.

"Yeah.. She's beautiful too."

"Of course she is, do you see her mother." I gesture towards my face and Justin chuckles.

"I just can't believe that I get to call a baby girl mine. It's all I ever wanted..." I smile lightly.

"Yeah, but can we please talk about your giving birth skills?" Justin laughs.

"Oh shut-" Before I could finish my sentence I knocked out.

Days Later...

"Y/n, please wake up..." I hear Justin's voice. I wanted to open my eyes but I was trapped.

I wanted my baby, I wanted to feel and hold my first baby for the first time and I couldn't.

"LET ME OUT!!!!" I yell. But I guess no one could hear me because no one was trying to help.

"LET ME OUT PLEASE!!!" I yell again. Nothing.

"Y/n come on, you have to survive... Please." I hear Justin. But if only he could hear me and know my struggle to wake up. I just couldn't do it.

Hours Later...

My eyes slowly started to open. I could finally see the hospital room and hear the machine that represented my life. I looked around and saw Justin sitting on the couch with balloons and teddy bears.

"Y/n!" He jumps up.

"Hey..." I say lightly.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah, I am now..." I reply and he smiles.

"This has been the longest time that you haven't spoken to me."

"Really? How long was I asleep?" I ask.

"A week." He sighs.

"I heard you though. I think it was yesterday, or today I don't know but I heard you and I wanted to get up but I couldn't." I say.

"Doesn't matter. Your here now."

"Do you know how I passed out?"

"Doctors don't really know. They're assuming that the drugs were too strong. This isn't something normal though, they knew you would pass out but not for this long."

"Oh. Okay... But wheres my baby?"

"Right here." He smiles.

"Did you like name her, since I wasn't here to do it?"

"Yeah."

"What did you name her and please don't tell me it was some crappy name..."

"Names are not crappy baby. And you know how we had that midnight conversation and talked about what we would name our kids?"

"Mhmm."

"Well, I remembered."

"So, whats my baby's name?"

"Y/n Bieber, meet Asada "Nami" Bieber." He smiles.

I just look at him, "You mixed them...?"

"Yeah, but Nami is gonna be her nickname."

"That's retarded Justin!" I yell.

"No, its not on her birth certificate, it's just the name everyone is gonna call her."

"But what about our second kid?" I ask.

"Uh... lets just have two kids and make sure we get a boy the next time..."

"Hmm.... Sounds like a plan." We give each other a high five.

"Now give me my baby." I demand.

He picks her up and puts her in my arms.

"Hi Nami!" I squeal quietly.

"Ohhh, shes perfect." I look up at Justin.

"She must get that from her mother." Justin smiles.

"Oh shut up..."

..................................................................................................................................................................

~This was soooo cute!! What did you think? Comment your thoughts on this imagine!! And comment ideas on future imagines!!