No, Thank You

"Hey j." I smile kissing my husband on the cheek.
"Hey baby, how was work?"
"It was okay..."
"Why just okay?"
"Because, they gave me another aid teacher in my room. And they suck."
He chuckles,"Why do they suck?"
"Because they don't do anything. I literally do everything. So if I do everything what's the point on having an aid in my classroom?!?"
"Aww babe, you sound stressed."
"I am, cause you know what the even better part is?!? I have 300 papers to grade by tomorrow." I force a smile.
He sighs and grabs a cigar and lights it up.
"Please don't do that near me." I frown. He does it anyways.
"Where are my children?" I ask him.
"In bed." He replied and I nod while getting up. Ever since justin started his cigar thing, we haven't been as close as we should be or as we were before. I slowly walked into my 3 year old daughters room and she was fast asleep. I kissed her forehead and turned off her lamp. I walked into my 15 year old sons room and he was on his phone.
"Hey messiah." I smiled sitting on the end of his bed.
"Hey mom."
"How was your day?"
"It was good."
"Chelsea?"
"She's good too..."
"Okay, what happened."
"Nothing mom."
"Messiah..."
"Fine, I broke up with her..."
"Awww Messiah why?"
"I wasn't feeling the relationship anymore."
"Did you talk to her about that?"
"Yeah, she kind of felt the same..."
"Well, can I tell you a secret, and this stays between us."
"Yeah?"
"I'm not feeling your father either."
"Mom." He laughs.
"Messiah I'm really serious. I love him but he hasn't been focusing on us lately."
"Oh... does that mean your gonna get a divorce?"
"No, no no no. I don't want a divorce I just want to be happy again. I told you this so that you don't feel alone. This happens all the time and if you and Chelsea are meant to be, give it time and it'll work itself out. Okay?" I smile detangling his curls with my fingers.
"Thanks mom."
"Mhm. And make sure the phone is off by 12."
"Goodnight mom."
I chuckle, "Goodnight messi." I kiss his forehead and walk out of his room. (I chose the nickname Messi because it's apart of his name and his room is messy."
I walked in to the room justin and I shared and got ready for bed. I walked back downstairs and noticed the back slide door was open. I walked outside and justin was sitting out there with the cigar in his hand.
"Can I join?" I ask softly receiving his attention.
"Yep." He grins.
After a few minutes of complete silence, I gathered my words together.
"Justin, we gotta talk..."
"Spill."
"I love you, with all my heart. But there's something about our relationship, our marriage."
"I know, I heard you talking to Messi.
"Justin, I'm willing to fight for our marriage. I love you. I want this I want this marriage."
"Nah, you just wanted my money and kids."
"Your kidding right?"
"What it looks like..."
"Justin! If I wanted your money do you think I would come home everynight and grade 300 papers and create lesson plans, and wake up at 5 am to teach hoodlums algebra!!!! You have got some nerve thinking I need your money."
"Then leave me."
"I'm not leaving because-"
"You want my money."
"I love you!!! That's why I put up with your bullshit for the past 6 months."
"So then leave."
"If I leave tonight, I'm taking my children with me."
"No the hell your not."
"Then shut up and let me love you for once. I don't know what them white girls and white models did to you, but I am black. And black woman love their men, so don't you dare come up in here saying that I need your money. Last time I checked im the one who has a bachelor's and master's from Rutgers university. How dare you say that!!! My background is filled with sterotypes. People see black woman a certain way and when I married you I thought you were different." I shake my head and walk back inside.
"Messi! Get your sister and all of your stuff, we'll be out for a few days." He runs downstairs.
"What's going on?" He asks.
"Just get your stuff."
.............................................................
~I didn't know where I was going with this but, comment if you liked it or not and yes there will be a part 2. Comment some ideas for future imagines as well!!