You Shouldn't Be Here P.2

"Y/n! I will stop at nothing to take my kids!" Justin yells.
"Justin relax okay." I said trying to calm him down.
"No! So they can be with zayn all the time!" He yells.
"Justin, zayn and I are not together!" I yell back.
"What he's just someone your sleeping with. What a slut." He says.
"We broke up. We're no longer seeing each other and I'm single."
"I'm sorry for saying that... what happened?" He softens up.
"I told him that I need to be with my kids. It was the day you came to get them, right after you left I had to end things."
"Y/n, you really did that?"
"Yes, once again, i sacrificed my happiness for you and you treat me like shit!" I cry.
"y/n I'm sorry I didn't know." He says trying to embrace me into a hug.
"If it helps, I'm single too..." he says.
"What's your point?" I wipe a tear.
"I want another chance."
"You can go to hell with that. You just called me a slut and I'm supposed to fall into your arms. And after you made my life a living hell with all that cheating!" I yell.
"Y/n, relax." He says softly.
"I was relaxed and you just had to... Didn't you ever hear the saying never make a black girl angry?"
"Nope."
"That explains a lot." I chuckle.
"Look y/n I'm sorry and I love you. Just please give me another chance. Cause there's one thing that I know for sure is I'll show you." He winks. Justin knew that I'll show you was one of my favorite songs by him.
"You remember..." I smile lightly.
"Of course." He smiles.
"Y/n just give me a chance to show you that I really do miss you and I'm sorry."
"How did your mood for me change as soon as you found out zayn and I broke up?"
"I wanted you the entire time."
"Then, why did you make court a living hell for me?"
"I was angry once I found out you and zayn were together. And part of me was upset that you actually got away from me."
"You have a weird way of showing your emotions." We both chuckle.
"Come on y/n, if you won't do it for me. Do it for the kids."
"The kids are fine, they see you on the weekends, seems to be working out well." I joke and he laughs.
"Come on." He holds my hand.
"Alright." I reply and he pulls me in to kiss him. We're soon disturbed by our three kids watching.
"Ewww!!!" They all yell and we laughed.
.......................................................................................................
~I'm sorry for the delay of putting part 2 up! None of you asked for it, but I thought why not just put it up anyway? So I hope you enjoyed!! Comment your thoughts and comment some ideas for the next imagine!!💓💓❤❤❤👍