[J-Hope] New Born Problem

[Pregnant Reader X J-Hope]

Involves: unexpected child, pregnancy, ex-boyfriend

••••••••••••••••

"Yeah, I'm still free this Saturday... No, I'm not overworking...I'm eating right now, so don't worry...Okay, I'll talk to you soon."

You got off the phone with Jung Hoseok, a dance instructor at the local youth program. You had met him when you were taking your little cousin to her dance recitals when her parents were away. You had mistakenly brought her into the hip-hop section instead of the tap dancing area, to where Mr. Jung Hoseok had happily introduced himself. He directed you to the right place, being very kind and patient all the while. The kids seemed to adore him as well. You couldn't help but watch the handsome young teacher instruct and play with his students. He was their big brother, and soon became your interest.

You put your phone on your lap before turning on the TV. It was Monday - a very dreary Monday to be exact. Your ex-boyfriend, David, had planed an extravagant six month anniversary for you about a month ago. He took you out to a fancy Asian restaurant, took you to the movies, and then went back to a four star hotel where you had given yourself to him completely. You thought that your relationship with David would be a long one. Well, at least longer than six months.

Things between you and David looked bright too. That was until he left you the morning after you slept with him. He only left a note saying I'm sorry but I don't love you anymore. Without any trace. He never picked up his phone, never answered your calls, and completely disappeared from your life. You were stuck. It was like he died or something. And now you were picking up the pieces of him.

Left heartbroken, you thought it was because he didn't like your body that he broke up with you. Because of that mindset, you began starving yourself and lost about ten pounds in two weeks time. It was six months of loving someone who you wanted to spend your whole life with. But now there was no one...until you met Hoseok.

He made you feel beautiful and reassembled the broken pieces of your heart. He always knew how to make you laugh, and pestered you to start eating bigger meals. He had gotten so attached to you as a kind of big brother, and soon as your boyfriend. It was on a whim, but you both had made out and slept over each other's houses enough that it was suitable to call you both an item.

Honestly, though you were together with Hoseok, you were still hoping that David would come back; that he'd apologize and beg for you back. You stared at your phone hoping to at least get a text from him. Sighing, you told yourself that you needed to move on.

He wasn't going to control your life anymore.

You unlocked your phone and began deleting everything you had of him. The cute selfies, the videos, the memories... All of it would be deleted.

But you couldn't.
Not yet at least.

The pathetic feeling you had must've made you sick to your stomach as you felt an urgent need to throw up. You raced to the bathroom and threw up whatever you were just eating. It was disgusting and the smell of fresh vomit was horrible.

This vomiting had carried out for the next four days, making you wonder if you had gotten sick somehow.

Friday night came, and Hoseok had texted you.

"How are you feeling? Any better o('^`)o "

Hoseok always had this weird attachment to emoticons. Often times, his texts littered with them, giving him a childish kind of vibe. When you asked him about it, he told you that he had liked expressing himself through symbols since words can't portray tone; especially through texting.