[JK] Room Service

[Jungkook X Reader]

Based off of a real experience I had on Carnival Cruise lmfao

Prompt: You're on a fancy cruise, wanting to wake up early to enjoy the private beach. The night before you placed an order to receive morning room service for 6:00, but over slept.

Involves: vanilla, non-smut, romantic comedy, waiter Jungkook
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

RIIINNNNNGGGG
RIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGG
RIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGG

You abruptly woke up from your cabin to the sound of the room telephone. You weren't sure how many rings you missed, but had a feeling it would end soon. Hopping over piles of clothes from the night before, you answered the telephone with a voice that was nothing less than hoarse.

"Hello?"

You cringed at the scratchy quality of your voice, but you didn't want to cough through the phone and have them think you were sick. You gave a small gurgle of your throat hoping the person on the other line wouldn't hear.

"Good morning", the cheery manager greeted. "We have your order for this morning ready. May you please open your door?"

Order for this morning?
Oooh, that order...

As your memory was returning to you, your voice hiked up an octave. Was the waiter - you assumed it was a waiter since most of the staff were guys - outside of your room standing there for god knows how long? You had filled out a form the night before to have breakfast delivered to you by 6:15 in the morning. Your alarm didn't go off for six o'clock like you had planed, and you didn't have the ability to see what time it was now. Your room was pitch dark, except for the faint light that showed out of the bathroom, so searching for your phone wasn't exactly easy at the moment. Who knows what time it was now...

"Ah, yes! Of course. Thank you", you replied a little apologetically for whatever inconvenience you may have caused.

"Thank you. Have a nice day", the manager responded with the same pleasant tone.

Hanging up the phone, you turned on a small lamp that gave a dimmed orange glow before making your way to the door. Placing your hand on the handle, you realized something...

You were barely dressed.
No bra, with only a sleeping gown and boy shorts on.

You would've went through the trouble of putting on more clothes, but you were afraid the waiter had been standing outside your door for a while now and didn't want him waiting any longer.

You turned the handle and opened the door just enough to peek your head out. No one was there, and no one was in the hallway carrying the coffee, bagel, muffins, and cereal you asked for.

Closing the door, you went to your cellphone and looked at the time. It was 6:30 in the morning and your voice was still horrible.

Don't even get me started on how bad your hair looked.

As you coughed a few times, there was a light knock on the door. You had just checked outside and didn't see anyone, so who the hell was knocking on your door?

You opened the door, the same way as before, and saw a surprisingly younger waiter in front of you with a bright smile on his face.