Oh Boy

When I went to sleep the night before I didn't plan to be woken up by an incessant and neverending banging on the door.

BANG, BANG, BANG!

That was repeated at least four times and each time I pulled the covers a little tighter around my head, suppressing the urge to kill whoever was banging on the door this early.
"Come on sis, open the door!" a strong male voice called from outside and this time I couldn't help the frustrated groan that escaped me. Seriously, some people were trying to sleep here!
Turning to face the room, I lifted the covers enought to glance over at Haley, who seemed to be mimicking me by hiding under the covers, holding them tight over her head. 
"Go away Josh!" she yelled and tossed a teddy bear at the door, not that it would do much damaged, but she seemed a little unpleased.

"Come on Hales, breakfast!" the guy, Josh, called through the door and Haley groaned before she threw of the covers and marched towards the door in her black silk pj's, her face firmly set in angry scowl. Haley wrenched open the door with a little too much force, and right now I was happy that Haley had picked the side she did because my side of the room couldn't be seen from the hallway. 

"Are you crazy?!" I heard her hiss and then a deep masculine chuckle resounded in the room, for some reason making the hairs on my arms rise, shivers running through my suddenly tense body.
"It's eight in the morning for fucks sake, Chloe is still sleeping!" Haley went on in her angry hiss, and I fought the insane urge to giggle by biting down hard on my lip.
"Who's Chloe?" that voice, I thought as I listened in closer, was one of the sexiest things I had ever heard.
"My roommate, you jackass." Wow, Haley really wasn't holding back from calling her brother rude things. 
"Jeeze Hales, I'm sorry, no need to go all bitch in heat on me" I heard Josh mutter, and this time I had to bury my head in my pillow when I couldn't reign back my laughter anymore, was just hoping none of them could hear me as I gave in to the hilarity of the situation.
"It's fine, just, call or something next time" Haley grumbled.
"Yeah, yeah, are you coming or not?" I heard Haley's brother ask, that was followed by the sound of shuffling, and suddenly the most delicious smell hit my nostrils. It was a mix of woodsy and strong musk, and a hint of something else. All I knew was, that smell was so masculine I struggled not to moan when I heard the voice and smelled the scent together, the combination was heavenly. 

"I need five minutes" I heard Haley sigh and then the door closed, Haley walking back inside with a displeased expression and looked over at me with an apologetic look when she realized I was awake.

"Sorry about that" she said motioning to the door as she ran a comb through her hair and laid out her outfit on the bed. I sat up with a yawn and checked my cell for the time, seeing it was already 8.15 I sighed and swung my legs out of bed.
"Don't worry about it, I forgot to set my alarm anyways" I shrugged and walked over to the closet, grabbing my running outfit and new sneakers.
"Alarm?" Haley asked with a frown and I threw her a smile over my shoulder.
"Yeah, I usually go for a run in the morning," I explained and walked past Haley to get to the bathroom. Grabbing a hairtie, I pulled my hair into a tight ponytail after brushing my teeth, and walked back into the bedroom wearing my running clothes. Digging through my jacket until I found my earplugs, I carried them with me back to the bed where I slumped down and pulled on me shoes, bending down to tie the laces as Haley was moving around the room, doing her thing. 
"Oh, well I'm going out for breakfast with my brother, do you want to come?" she asked with a hopeful smile and I shook my head apologetically.
"Sorry, I just want to go for my run, hit the shower and then I have to get some last minute shopping taken care of. I'm still missing some books for my classes." Haley smiled in understanding and put down the comb as she put on her boots.
"Okay, maybe we can have lunch?" she asked looking up at her through a curtain of her hair and I smiled, nodding as I stood up and plugged the earbuds into my phone.
"That sounds great" I agreed.
"Meet you in town around one or something?" I asked her distractedly, looking through my playlist for that perfect song to start the run.
"Sounds good" Haley answered, grabbing her roomkeys and jacket as I found the perfect song and jumped from foot-to-foot, trying to really get my circulation going so I wouldn't be completely sore later in the day. 
"Hey, maybe we should exchange phonenumbers, you know so we can reach each other?" Haley suggested on a grin and I grinned back.
"That might be a good idea" I stated, walking over to take her phone as I handed her mine and we typed in our phonenumbers, before handing our respective phones back.
"Great!" Haley beamed and stuffed her phone in her jacket pocket, while I pressed play on the song and walked to the door.
"You mind locking up?" I called over my shoulder as I opened the door to the hall and backed out of the room.
"No no, I've got it!" Haley called back, her head bent over her purse as she was looking through it for what I suspected was her wallet.