Listen Wolf

After Cam left and it was just Chloe and Haley again, they turned Chloes bed into a make shift couch and stacked pillows and blankets against the wall, using Haleys computer as a moviescreen and hooked it up to the speakers. They were eating McDonalds and had a minifridge stocked with sodas and ice cream between their bedside tables and they were watching, wait for it, Twilight!
They had a really good excuse to watch it though, the movie was stocked with hot guys, like Kellan Lutz and Peter Facinelli, not to mention Taylor Lautner, Robert Pattinson and Jasper Rathbone, frankly they could go on and on about the amount of hot guys in Twilight.

They were halfway into the movie when Chloe got out ice cream and spoons and handed one spoon to Haley, the attention on the movie had long subsided for thoughts and curioiousity and she just couldn't hold it in anymore.
"So," she said casually without looking at Haley.
"What did Cam want?" Haley turned to her with a cocked brow and a secretive smile.
"You tell me, I'm not the one who had a pillowfight with him" she said and Chloe snorted.
"Please Hales, I'm not the one who slept with him" she pointed out and watched in utter amusement as Haley turned red like a tomato and turned her head away.
"That has" she argued and shook her head.
"That has nothing to do with it!" Chloe put down her ice cream and stared at Haley in that "you've got to be fucking kidding me" way and Haley bit the inside of her cheek, glancing at the movie then back at Chloe and then she sighed before she turned off the movie and turned her whole body around so she was sitting cross legged facing Chloe who mimicked the action.
"Fine, but if I tell you, you tell me about last night" she prompted with expectance and Chloe rolled her neck and gave in with a quiet nod.
"Fine" she muttered and Haley grinned.

"Well, last night at the club, things got heated pretty fast" Haley admitted sheepishly and Chloe rolled her eyes and snorted.
"No kidding" she stated with a knowing smirk and Haley narrowed her eyes.
"You want to hear this or not?" Chloe put up her hands in surrender but the smirk never left her face.
"I won't say anything" she promised and Haley cocked her head to the side, seemingly scanning her and then she sat back when it looked like she'd found or hadn't found whatever it was she was searching for.
"So, first of you disappeared with Toby and left us all alone, and don't think I don't know you did it on purpose" she said pointing a finger at Chloe accusatory, who gasped and looked at her with an innocent look.
"Yeah, yeah," Haley said with a roll of her eyes but a small smile tugged at the corner of her mouth.
"And well, he bought me a drink and we started talking. And you know, ever since we were kids I'd always thought of Cam as this outstanding guy who's nice and caring, and not to mention hot!" She exclaimed and fanned herself with her hand.
"I mean god, you should see him without a shirt on, mm-m" she said with a dreamy look and Chloe couldn't help the laugh that escaped her, it looked like Haley was talking about something unbelievably tasty from the way she was closing her eyes and dragged out the "mm".
Haley looked at her through one eye and smacked her with a pillow, causing Chloe to fall of the bed and right on her ass.
"Ow, what was that for!" she cried out indignantly and Haley gave her a look.
"For laughing, that's what" she said seriously and Chloe shook her head as she climbed to her feet and rubbed her sore but, the floor was really hard. She sat back down on the bed and leaned back against the wall, making sure to keep a little distance from the lunatic she shared a room with.
"I'm sorry" she said not really meaning it and it was clear from the look Haley gave her that she didn't believe her for one second but she sighed and continued with her retelling of last nights events.
"And then when you and Cam started talking I had some time to think a little and I realized that maybe I thought of Cam as more then a friend, and that maybe it wouldn't be so bad if things were to happen between us." She admitted with a smile and looked down at her hands, playing with a bracelet around her wrist.
"Then you and Toby went dancing and you motioned for us to join you" she said with a grin and Chloe grinned back.
"And then you know you and I rocked it" she said with a wink and this time Chloe laughed because that was fun.
"Suddenly his hands were on my hips and my arms found their way around his neck and he just leaned in and I swear when his lips met mine, I was a goner" she finished and Chloe gave her a small happy smile.
"Well, I'm glad it happened, I mean I've seen it coming for a long time now" she said and smirked, and it was true, Chloe had seen it ever since the first time she met Cam and the way he talked about Haley and then how they acted around each other, it was inevitable.
Haley snorted and hit Chloes shoulder with her fist in a playful manner.
"You're one to talk!" she argued and Chloe looked down with a small smile, a little ashamed but not really.