Princess Annie-Belle

There came a loud voice behind Annie's head. "Annie, are you awake princess?" Instead of Newt's gentle voice, there came the loud (and filled with sass) voice of Minho.  She replied with a sleepy, "Minho? Is that you? Where's Newt?" Minho grinned and picked Annie up out of her hammock as easily as if she were made of feathers. "Yes, it's Minho! I don't know if you heard, but that alarm means that a brand new kid is coming into the Glade! Remember when you came a month ago?" Annie nodded excitedly. Another new friend for me to play with! Minho swung Annie onto his shoulders and jogged out of the hammock area. "Ready to go see the new Greenie, Princess Annie-Belle?" She giggled and nodded her head. Minho ran to the centre of the Glade, towards the Box. There was a crowd of Gladers forming a ring around the steel doors. Newt and Gally were already at the doors of the Box, waiting till the alarm stopped. Newt made eye contact with Annie, winked and blew her a kiss. The alarm suddenly stopped. Annie held her breath. Newt and Gally slowly opened the doors to the Box.

Thank you all so incredibly much for 150 reads! This means so much to me and I hope that you continue to read and enjoy my book. :)