Chapter 5

POV: Cole
I opened the door to Finns room. I took a hard look at my brother. He looked nothing like himself. His hair already started to turn white. The whites of his eyes had turned blood red with his pupils a glowing blue. All four of his K9 teeth were long and extended. He looked ... angry. Seeing my brother like this sent chills down my spine. I grabbed a stool and sat next him. He soon realized that he wouldn't break free. He completely relaxed his body. With his body still, he turned his head and looked at me. "Why am I like this?" He asked.
POV:Finn
"Why am I liked this"  I asked.
Cole starred at me.
"I honestly don't know"
I  look at him . I couldn't find the effort to do any thing else. "I'll make you deal, if you stay chill ill untie you" Cole said. I nodded. Cole bent down and freed my hands from the ropes. I looked at my hands. a red ring ran around my wrist. "I'm hungry" I said as I curled up in the fetal position.My hunger being the only thing keeping me awake. "It will be gone tomorrow" Cole said. I knew what he meant by that. He was talking about the full moon. The thought of my bones breaking and skin tearing and turning into wolf gave me chills. I s fell asleep at this thought. 

POV: Cole  

when I left Finns room. I turned around and locked the door.  I leaned against the wall and slumped down. " what am I going to do" I whispered.

(SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER )