Chapter 6

POV: Cole

I woke up the next mourning still slumped against the wall. I looked at my watch. 10:56 AM. I quickly got up and ran to Finn's room. His bed was empty. I turned around and ran down the stairs. I found the whole family at the table. Finn sat at the head of the table, downing chocolate chip pancakes, he barley gave any effort to look at me. I took the spot next to him.

***

POV: Finn

As soon as I finished breakfast I rushed to my toilet . I needed to puke. white chunks of chocolate chip pancakes came flying out.  I leaned against the toilet waiting for my next wave of nausea to arrive. I closed my eyes and tilted my head up. I could hear my brother running up the stairs.  I opened my eyes to see my brother standing in the bathroom door way. 

POV: Cole

I stood in the door way of the bathroom.  Temporary black hair die was all over the floor. My brother leaned against the toilet breathing heavily with his eyes closed. He noticed that I was here and opened them. His whites quickly turned red and and his eyes started to to glow blue again.  The vains around his eyes, neck and arms turned black. He simply just stared at me. I bent down and offered him a hand.  I pulled him up then let him use me for support. "Go take a shower, you'll feel a bit better" I told him. He nodded and tiredly walked to the shower. I left the bathroom and waited for him on his bed.

POV: Finn

I sat cris crossed in the shower. I thought about my future. I soon realized that either way there would be no future for me. If this didn't happen I would be in a strait jacket in a week. I realized that it would give me more of a chance at a future. I laughed at this thought. All the water on the floor of the shower was black. All the hair dye had come out. My long , now white hair reached my lips. Needs to be cut.  I thought. I looked to the shower counter where a pair of bloody scissors laid. I then turned to look at the scars on my legs. I expected to feel a sadness or angry, but I felt nothing. A numb bliss. Cole knocked on the door. " Everything alright?" He asked "yeah ill be out soon". I took the long California towl and wrapped it around my waist.

POV: Cole

"were going to have to do something about that hair" I said as Finn walked out of the bathroom. He shrugged. " I Kinda like it" He said

"what ya gonna tell mom and dad you cant say you dyed it" "i'll tell them it the stress of going to the clinic" He said very casually. This worried me. "What clinic?" I asked."Did mom and dad not tell you?" I nodded no in response. He sighed heavily. "7 months ago I was diagnosed with schizophrenia and" he stopped. "and depression". He walked in to the bathroom with his clothes. I felt as if a rock just dropped in my stomach.  A couple minuets later Finn came out of the bathroom.He wore long Skinny jeans and a BMTH tee shirt. " lets not talk about it now" he said. "lets just chill and play black ops until tonight" he said. I nodded in aproval