Chapter 7

Cole: I saw the sun start to set. "Yo finn". He turned to me . " we should go".

***

not a word was said on the way to the woods. leaned looked out the window and listened to music the entire time. We soon arrived. The trees surrounded us. The ground was covered in red leaves. The orange rays of the sun crept around the trees. I took a deep breath as I closed the car door. In my mind I tried to figure out a way to change after my brother. I finally came to the conclusion that he will be alone. "Finn" I said. He turned his head towards me. " You'are going to have the change alone". He shivered in fear. " why " He said as his voice cracked. "Because you change faster the more times you you do it , which mean it will take a five minuets but it will take a couple of hours ". Finn didn't say anything. He simply just turned a way ,leaned against the car door and played on his phone.

POV: Finn

Darkness slowly crept upon us. I could almost feel the fear radiate off me. I felt a sudden sharp pain in my back. I fell to the ground a let out a scream. Cole came running to my side but fell face first in to the red leaves. I could hear his bones crack and skin peal. A growl came from the leaves. I tried to get up but my back simply wouldn't let me. A giant black wolf rose from the leaves. Chunks of flesh and skin covered his fur. He looked at me with his golden eyes. I felt a pain in my knee. I screamed in pain. I looked at it only to see that it had completely bent over the other way. I puked again though white chunks didn't come out but blood did. I looked back at the wolf. He had shaken all the flesh off. He walked towards me and growled. "Cole" I shouted. The wolf stopped mid tracks. He then just laid down and looked at me.

Pov: Cole

As soon as Finn said my name I quickly regained control. watching my little brother scream in pain was one of the hardest things I needed to do. His screams became more frequent for a bone broke every minuet. A hour passed and he barely looked human any more. His skin started to break and his screams became deeper pitched. His ears and eyes had fallen out and he regrew blue wolf eyes and ears on top of his head. Knowing he would soon be in his wolf form I left to find something to eat.

Pov: Finn

I screamed. Even when my lips fell and voice changed, I screamed. I looked to the ground to see most my face fallen off. My dick brother had left me half way through. I was alone. My pain suddenly stopped. I realized that It was over.

 I realized that It was over