Jessica Evans

*Introduction*

Name: Jessica Evans

Appearance: long braided brown hair with blue highlights that goes to the mid back, light brown eyes, and light skin.

Personality: shy, quiet, can be sweet, protective, loyal, funny, bubbly, tomboyish, and lazy.

Crush: none

Likes: dogs, sweets, cute stuff, music, video games, reading, action movies, dark and bright colors, and swimming.

Dislikes: mean people, Ragnarok, experiments, girly stuff, milk, running, dresses, skirts, and pink stuff.

Family: Soul (adopted brother), Rick (twin brother)

Weapon and Meister: Rick Austin

Weapon forms: Barrett sniper rifle, .44 magnum, dagger, and a scythe.

Shifting form: anything

Friends: Maka, Soul, Blackstar, Tsubaki, Death The Kid, Liz, Patti, Crona, Stephanie, Rick Austin, and the Hetalia characters (later on in the story).

Hi. My name is Jessica. I am 15. I am both meister and weapon. I am Rick's twin sister and also Soul's adopted sister. But I am also a shapeshifter. It was because I was used as a lab rat for Medusa the witch. I was very little and was kept like a caged animal. I luckily escaped and helped defeat her. Well that's it right now I've got a mission to do.

*A/N: sorry if the intro is too long for you and this is my first story so no hating. Also I do not own the Hetalia and Soul Eater characters. They belong to their rightful owners.*