Chapter 7

After getting the last soul for today we walked back to the hotel. By the time we got there we went straight to bed. I changed into my pjs and flopped onto the comfy hotel bed and drifted off to sleep.

*next day*

I woke up to the sound of chirping birds. It was nice to wake up like that than that annoying alarm clock.

I got up and changed into a marvel comic shirt and jeans with converse. I walked into the kitchen and cooked chocolate pancakes and eggs with toast. I put the food on a plate and set it on the table to eat.

I walked over to the guys room and knock on the door. The door opened to reveal a sleepy Italian.

"Hey Feli, I just cooked breakfast. Can you tell the other that breakfast is ready?" I asked him sweetly with a smile on my face.

"Ok," he said and yawned but went to go get the others anyway.

I walked back to my room. I walked to the table and read my book. The guys came in later and started eating their food. When they were done we decided to walk around the city we were in. Since it was dark and we slept the whole day time we decided to continue looking for kishins.

We walked for about 30 minutes until we heard a scream. The scream was coming from my left side. Without hesitation I ran to that side while the guys were running behind trying to catch up. I skidded to a stop when I saw the kishin cornering three other people. They looked to be about our age.

"Rick," I said over my shoulder.

"Yeah, I know," he replied

He launched himself in the air and glowed a red color. He then landed in my hand. I charged at him and slashed at the monster with one stroke of the laser blade and he instantly turned to smoke leaving his soul behind.

I threw Rick in the air. As I did it he turned back to normal and landed on his feet.

"Hey, are you guys ok?" I asked them.

They lifted their heads to reveal their faces. One was a girl with brown hair and blue eyes. The other two were boys with shoulder length blond hair. One had violet eye and a curl hanging on the left side of his head. The other had blue eyes and grew a little beard. They didn't answer. They looked shocked and scared.

The other three finally caught up to us. They looked at the three shocked.

"Paris? Canada? France?" They said in union. I looked back and forth between both the three group.

"You guys know each other?" I asked

All they did was nodded. I glanced at the three we just found and gave them a sweet soft smile.

"Come on I think we'll take you three to the hotel ok," I said sweetly