6:: Welcome to Beans

Mark's P.O.V::

{Re-Reading Messages from Amanda (not Faye-Matthias fans understand)}

Amanda Bean🙂:: Hey Mark, I know you hate me... But I was in town. I would love to meet up? At the café on that one road we used to walk on. I don't remember the name... But I'd love to see you? 😅

Me: Oh, Hey. I don't hate you Amanda, so, don't say that! And Yeah, Why not? How long will you be in L.A.? Btw, The café is 'Beans'. 👍🏼

Amanda Bean🙂:: Just for a few days, it's for my business trip. So, 3pm today? 😇

Me: Alright, Sounds great! I'll be there. 😊

{End of re-reading}

Damn. Why did I agree... I mean Amanda is a GREAT young lady, I just don't know. She cheated on me by kissing another guy and I flipped out, then just left. I'm actually surprised she messaged me, I'm not totally mad at her anymore. I'm an adult...sorta... and I have to move on one day. I can't handle this right now... It's 2:45 so, I can shower, clear my head. (Y/N) just left... Hopefully she doesn't see me with Amanda. I like (Y/N), I want to ask her out, I want us to work. It's just coming at me all so fast. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got out of the shower, feeling refreshed. I put on a semi tight purple shirt. It complemented my pecks nicely, and black jeans, even though I hate pants. Floofed my hair with a dab of gel, just so it isn't flowing all around in the air.

"Ryan, Matt, I'm leaving!" I yelled walking out the door. "Bye?"-"Okay. Bye!" Ryan and Matt said just before I shut the door. "Well, I guess I can take the short cut in the ally." The wind blew my hair gently. Giving it more fluff. The café is only a few minutes away. It's 3:58, I'll be there soon. I hope she is just as I remember her to be. Kind, concerning, and just the sweetest little thing. I kinda miss her, but (Y/N)!! Fuck.

"Hello Sir, Welcome to 'Beans' take a seat anywhere." Just the same as I remember it, the smell of fresh coffee, the readers, the photographers, and the sounds of people exchanging conversation. I take in a deep breath, coffee beans fill my lungs. "Auhh~"-"Amazing huh?" I was bumped by a voice I greatly remember. Amanda Burkley. She was a lot shorter than me, beautiful dark brown eyes and the best dirty blonde curly hair. She might be 5 years younger than me (A/N:: She is 21 years old-Mark just turned 26 in this fanfic), she still had that tough girl look. "Oh hey!" I gave her a warm hug.

We sit at the table in the corner by the window, it was a quieter area. I tried sparking up a conversation, "So, Amanda... Anyone new in your life?" She looked kinda uncomfortable after I said that. "Oh... sorry. You don't have to answer that." She just smiled, "Don't worry Mark, I just thought you asked me because of what happened with Aaron, well... Yamimash to you. After he left the U.S. back to the UK, we drifted a lot. So, I just found me a nice lady." Oh? A woman. "Just forget about Aaron. You have...or had... a lady. Whats her name?" I was being supportive, "Her name is Alexhandra, but Allie or Alex for short." She seems to really like this girl. "You two still together?" She nodded, "1 year! She stayed home with the cat, so I could do this business trip as fast as I could." I'm happy for her actually. "Well, congrats on you two! We can be friends now right?" She just laughed. "Of course, silly!" She jokingly nudged my arm. I smiled, thank god were friends again.

Your P.O.V::

Well, nothing yet... the gas station, nothing. Corner store, nope. My last chances were the bookstore and the cafe. I'll go to the bookstore first then the cafe house just across the road from it. The bookstore was a cute little shop, open windows with books practically pouring outside the door. I look around, the cafe house was pretty busy just a few people sitti- "What the hell...Mark?" Wait. Seriously? 

I see Mark and a gorgeous woman. They were laughing and she was showing affection, like touching him arm. 'Okay (Y/N) this shouldn't bother you. It was a one time thing.'  I tried calming myself down in my head. I take a deep breath, "Just find a stupid job..." I take one last look at Mark as I open the door to the bookstore. Wait... He just looked at me. He stood up and walked to exit the coffee shop. I don't want to hear any excuses. 

I start running home, I start tearing up. "Why!?" I yelled, still running. Until a man grabs my arm, "Aye Hun. Why you running?" He was creepy. "Let go, please. I don't want any trouble."-"Please sir. I just want to go home." He smiled. "I'll take you home?" A creepy man I don't know take me home? No. "No thanks. I just want to leave." I tugged away as hard as I could. Finally, he let go. I kept running and running. Home was only one more block away. 

"C'mon! (Y/N)!! Stop please!!" Mark wasn't far back. "I don't want to hear it Mark!!" I ran up the steps and into my house. Mark was just behind me. "(Y/N), it's not what it looked like." Matt and Ryan were sitting on the couch just watching me run to my room, with Mark just a step behind me. I opened my bedroom door and shut it as quickly as possible. "(Y/N) Pleasseee. Open up." His voice was cloudy, like he was teary.

"Go away!" I tried holding my tears back as much as I could, "Mark, just go. I've had enough of this. GO!!" I heard someone run up the stairs, then whispering. After a quick minute of whispering, someone stormed downstairs. "(Y/N)? Can you open up please." Ryan's calming, quiet voice is all I need. I don't know if that was sarcastic or not. "Can you at least tell me whats going on~? Mark wouldn't tell me." He tapped his knuckles, trying to get me to open the door. "Okay..." I squeak the door open, Ryan was on the floor. I was crying harder than ever. "Oh... Hun. You look terrible."-"I know..."