11: Wait, Seriously?

Mark's P.O.V::

"Wait, Seriously!?" (Y/N) shrieked to Ryan as tears filled her eyes. "Your soo kidding... right?" She ran to Ryan. He nodded, "Why would I kid about something that serious. I love the both of you. Give me a reason I would be mad." I stood up. "Because I'm your best friend, and she's your little sis."-"That's why I trust it more. I know you enough, Mark. I know you wont intentionally hurt my sis. And sis, you need someone like Mark to be there for you." He got up and hugged the both of us. I scratched the back of my neck. "Who is gonna tell Matt? Because I'm not." Ryan nodded along, "Me neither." (Y/N) had her arms crossed and a not so happy look at the both of us. "So. Its gonna be me? What am I gonna say. 'Oh Hey Matt. I don't love you, like you love me. I like Mark more. Okay? Have a nice day. Bye'" She mocked a stupid response. "No, Just say something like that, but more sympathetic. You know. Be nice, he will appreciate you letting him down kindly." Ryan laughed. "Yeah, don't be a bitch. That's pretty much what Mark is trying to say. We all laughed at (Y/N) went to finish dinner. Me and Ryan just sat on the couch and watched t.v for almost 45 minutes.

We all sat down for dinner. "Looks great babe." I kiss (Y/N)'s cheek and she blushed. "Awh. Look at you guys." Ryan smiled and had the most starstruck look on his face. "Thanks Ry."-"Well, dig in boys!" I look at (Y/N) and just smile. We all ate dinner and waited for Matt's arrival. (Y/N) got all the dirty dishes together and put them in the dishwasher, once everyone was finished. "I'm gonna go shower, then I'm gonna head to bed." Ryan kisses (Y/N)'s forehead, and pat my back. "Okay, Ry."-"Good Night Ryan." "So, I think I'm gonna go work on some videos babe. Let me know when Matt gets here." I give her a hug hug and kiss and head off to my bedroom. "Don't be too long. I'm gonna need help cleaning up a bit tonight." I nodded to her as I got up the stairs. I open the door to see my baby Chica laying on her bed. "Hey Chica-Bica. How is my pupper schnupps." I laughed and patted her head.

Normal (Your) P.O.V::

I heard keys jangle in the door, so I ran to it for Matt. I opened it and Matt looked up at me. Without hesitation he attacked my lips. His kiss was aggressive, nothing like if felt before. He gripped his hands on my hips and pulled me to him. "Mmm MmMM!" I tried speaking but he wouldn't stop. I pushed his chest away and broke off the kiss. "Matt. Please." He looked concerned. "What, did Ryan not tell you?" I nodded, "He did tell me b-" Matt cut me off by kissing me more, he pushed me onto the couch. Still in his embrace he got on top of me, pinning me down. "C'mon, we have liked each other for a long time. Why does it stop us now?" He started to unbutton my shirt and kiss from my neck to my breast and nibbled on them softly. I admit, I liked it, but it had to be stopped. "Mar-!!" Matt stopped me from screaming for Mark. He had his hand on my mouth. "Hey, don't be like that." He smirked and I just squealed for help. After Matt got my pants and shirt off, I had the chance to scream once again. "MaRK!! Help!!" Matt got worried and swooped me up and ran to his room.

"Why are you doing this, you have Lu!"-"No, No! Were fighting. So, I am able to finally be with you. At least once." I started to tear up softly and he coos. "Please don't be upset, this is a happy time. Our time." Is he drunk, or is he going mad. "What is wrong with you?" Matt chuckled, "No baby. I'm in love with you. People do crazy things when they are in love." I laughed like he was a mad-man, like he is. "Matt. I. Don't. Love. You." I heard a knock next door, on my door. "(Y/N)? You in here." Mark is looking for me. Thank god. "Mark!!" Matt put a pillow on my face. "Hush, Darling." I felt my breath getting heavier and my heart pace is slowing. Is he trying to suffocate me!? "MmmMAaA-" I tried muffing Matt's name, it just got worse on me. My breath stopped, I felt my throat get locked. I couldn't get another breath out. But I did hear a faint knock on Matt's door. Everything was black and silent.

My chest felt like it was being pounded back into my heart. "One...two..." I felt Mark's lips blowing into my mouth. "One...two..." He put his head where my heart is to listen. It was extremely faint. "One...two..." He blew back into my mouth again. I peeked my eye open. "Mar...k" Mark swept me off the bed and took me to the bathroom. He carefully stripped me and had the bath running with some bubbles. He put me in the bath with him, once he stripped also. He sat down and put me in front of him. My head laid on his chest, "The water should wake you, Babe." I nodded and tried to take this moment in. And I did. "I love you..."-"I love you too baby."