A/N:: Re- I'M SO SORRY

(THIS IS A COPY FROM MY OTHER MARKIPLIER BOOK. SO, IF YOU DON'T READ THAT ONE, I AM RE-POSTING IT HERE. THANKS GUYS/GALS.)

I am terribly sorry for the slow updating, and not being active. I am going through a rough patch, so I just need a little encouragement and love. So UPDATES!! Are being worked on, every free second I have; Not a lot. Please don't be mad, or yelling at me, "When you going to update?" or even "Update." It makes me feel like I am being rushed, or forced to update for YOU. I like making you guys happy, but my happiness matters too...

I also thank you all for the votes! I pour my heart out to you guys. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. I don't have enough words to express my thankfulness and love for you all. Please, just keep being as kind as you smol beans are. I love the encouragement and praise you a give me. It helps me have a better day, and makes me smile. I love the comments some of you give me. PLUSSSSS 6.8k reads?? Yay!!

Just a recap: I will be updating slower then ever, and thank you all. Just be yourself, and I will be here for whatever you guys need. (I get told I can be a therapist by a lot of people.) If you have any questions that I could help with: Comment or privately message me. I CAN HELP AT LEAST A LITTLE.

Thank you for sticking with me, and making this something I love doing. SO, I LOVE YOU SMOL BEANS. AAANNNDDDD I WILL SEE ALL YOUUUU DUDES... IN THE NEXT VIDEO!!!!!! *Happy Sammy tank music* (SEE WHAT I DID THERE? I'M JACK... hint, hint ;) Haaaa...)