Sunshine's Power

Killian's reaction to Sunshine was strong--stronger than he expected. He felt like an inexperienced school boy about to let his load loose in his pants. And all she'd done was unbutton her shirt and breathe... well, her skirt clad hips thrusting against him helped.

"Please. Wait," he gasped breathlessly as she bit her lip and continued to dry hump him. The painful bite of his jeans button increased his feeling of urgency. He had to curl his fingers into his palms to keep from gripping her hips and making her go faster.

"It's okay," she reassured. "I won't hurt you."

Killian's eyes slammed shut.  Her husky, reassuring voice trailed a blazing fire to his groin and for just a few minutes he let himself enjoy the friction, the pleasure of feeling her against him.  "It's been so damn long." His voice was nothing but a whisper.

When he opened his eyes, her cheeks were flushed and her pearly white teeth bit into her bottom lip. She was the definition of desire. Lust. Need.  He wanted to fulfill her every whim. He wanted her on her knees, on his cars, in his bed... if only.

This was quickly becoming an issue. The problem? He'd have to touch her skin to do what he wanted, what she wanted. He shivered at the thought, but was surprised when his stomach didn't jolt with nausea at the idea skin-to-kin contact. Maybe he was horny enough to push through it. Maybe his dreams about banging her against the wall were just dirty enough to let him ignore his phobia.  

Maybe...

His hands cautiously pulled her shirt around her middle. He gripped her waist, her skin covered safely beneath her blouse, and he instinctually pulled her lower half against him, grinding in tight circular patterns. The tiny, kittenish grunt that escaped her lips and the way her eyelashes fluttered against her cheeks as she closed her eyes made him thrust harder.

"Oh fuck," he whimpered, his voice hoarse and barely recognizable to his own ears. He delivered another tight swivel against her and his knees almost buckled from the pleasure.

"This is nice," Sunshine whispered. "I'm gonna come closer, okay?"

Was she gonna talk through this bump-and-grind quickie too? Did she ever shut-up? 

With a 'shh' he hushed her, hoping she'd get a clue, but even that didn't silence her.

"Okay? Killian, I'm gonna..." And still she talked. And talked. How could she think? How could she, when all Killian wanted to do was fuck her?

Killian let out a vicious curse and his fingernails dug in to her sides before he slid his hands down. He gripped her thighs through her work skirt, pulled them roughly apart, and angled his hips between them, thanking his mothership that he'd decided to wear jeans.  

Sunshine's hiccupped gasp at the new position made him bite his lower lip and his eyes popped open to stare at her flushed face. He couldn't stop staring. It was like his eyes were hungry and Sunshine was the visual feast. Her luscious red lips were parted and her blue eyes were wide from the new angle.

"You like that?" he asked. He honed in on her swallow as she nodded. The shocking urge to start kissing her swept through him, but he resisted, not wanting the skin-on-skin contact to interfere with the pleasure.

He tore his gaze from her mouth and glanced down, focusing on her bouncing breasts. They weren't the largest he'd seen. He'd always liked them big, but Sunshine's B-cup was about to change his mind the way they jiggled in that bra.

Light bulb. Fuck yes!

Killian hated to pull away from her, but this was it. He couldn't--wouldn't--stop. Not with the idea of her riding him and those tits taunting him. He just needed more leverage and with his baby right behind him, he used every ounce of his strength to push her away.

"Killian, wait--" Sunshine whimpered with a panic as she reached out to him.

His eyes lifted, smirking at the red blush spreading from her cheeks to her chest, and he reached around her to smack her ass. "Hold that thought."

He turned to shut the hood of his '70 Chevelle SS, letting it carefully fall closed. Jogging around to the drivers side, he turned the key and switched it on, relishing the gentle purr coming from the engine. Hoping they wouldn't dent the hood, he scooted himself up the black strips on the hood, shivering in delight at the vibration of the car beneath him as he motioned her forward with a finger.

"Come sit on me," he demanded.

Her eyes widened, but she nodded, and for once kept her mouth shut as she settled her hands against his jean-clad knees to lift herself onto his lap. Careful to keep his hands from her skin, he helped her up by cupping her ass cheeks, squeezing more than he had to.

"Be careful not to touch my skin," Killian instructed as her hands reached up towards his shoulders. He had a white, gasoline stained, t-shirt on, but her hands could slip to his biceps and then it would be over. He didn't want that. He needed this. His body needed this.

Sunshine hesitated, but the warning glint in his eyes  made her realize that whatever little experiment she had planned was a no-go, at least for now. "Okay. I won't," she said and finally settled into his lap.

Killian's eyes rolled and he leaned back, dropping his elbows onto his baby as he exhaled. Sunshine frowned and raised a questioning eyebrow.

"I won't touch you," she said again.

"Open your shirt more." His voice was clipped with an urgency that paled in comparison to earlier. It was enough that Sunshine fumbled when she went to pull the lapels of her work white tuxedo shirt apart. He nodded, his eyes drinking in her flawless abdomen and breasts he wanted nothing more than to fill his mouth.

As fast as he wanted this to go, he also wanted to take his time. Killian was torn between making her touch herself, since he couldn't, or pistoning his hips between her legs until he reached completion.

That image made the knot curling at his back tight, and had he not been spread out over his Chevelle, he would have definitely collapsed. "Put your hands behind you."

"Why?"

He lifted an eyebrow. "Just do it."

She shook her head. "I don't want to fall."

He licked his lips, the corner of his mouth lifting in a smirk. "I won't let you fall."

Sunshine swallowed and slowly leaned away from him. The movement caused her ass to settle deeper against his erection. When her hands wrapped around his thighs, he nodded his approval at her. The unintentional hip-pump he delivered made her scream, but he lifted his knee quickly, keeping her in place.

"I told you, I won't let you fall. Now grind on me," he demanded.

She gave an exaggerated swivel of her hips and chuckled, rolling her eyes. "Like this?" she asked a hint of laughter in her face.

His face darkened and his jaw clenched before he spoke,  "Exactly like that. Pretend you're really riding my dick."

Sunshine's lips parted and from the look on her face, he knew she'd never been talked dirty too. The idea that Sunshine had the power to seduce him in less than three minutes and that Powers was her last name wasn't lost on him, but he knew he was about to blow her fucking mind with his own dirty talking powers.