Passion

2 week before the show...

I am soooo worried. I don't know how to stop worrying. I have not slept in 1 week and the show person is beginning to see that. I got sent home early from school to get sleep. I came on the bus because Edward was ill. So I had to walk. I walked passed Alice's class room. I saw her looking at me and looking at her phone. It was cold and I didn't have a coat because it was nice and warm this moring. I was half way home when a car pulled up in front of me. I recognised it. It was Edwards' car. But why? I carried on walking as I got to the car the door opened. "Violet get inside the car." It was Edward. But why? I did what he said and got in. I clipped in. He drove away towards his house. I was shivering and Edward saw it in his corner of his eye. "Are you cold? Do you want the heater up more?" He was looking forwarded but I could hear the slightest concern in his voice. "Yes I am cold. But I don't need the heater on. Why are you not at home? You are ill. Remember." I was looking at his hand more towards the heater. Sure he turned it up.

We arrived at his house to see it empty. He turns off the car and gets out. He unlocks the house and makes a motion for me to follow. I did as I was told. So I got out picking up my bags and headed to the house. Once I was in Edward locked the car and the house. I didn't even see that Edward was wear PJ. "What are you doing out of school? Walking home in the cold? And what are you looking at?" He took my hand and led me to his bedroom where he laid down. "I got sent home from school. And I didn't want to bother you to pick me up because you are ill." He got up and moved so there was room for me sit down. I guessing he could tell I was tried. "Why did you get sent home, sweetpea? Are you ill?" He was looking around his room to see if there was anything to put me in to make me warmer. "Because the show person said I need to sleep more. I have not slept in 1 week." He was walking around his room when I was speaking. He stopped when I said 'I have not slept in 1 week'. He looked at me in a horror look.

I moved so I was in a ball. I started to cry. The tears fell down fast. I felt Edward move next to me. I couldn't hear anything. Oh no. I hadn't had a panic attack for so long. I was guessing this was the last thing. Edward pick this up very quickly. He moved so he was laying down. And carefully move me so I was lying next to him. I fell asleep to the sound of Edward voice calming me down.

I woke to Edward moving. He was trying to get out of bed without me waking up. I heard the door opening. "Hey. How are you feeling now? And how's Violet now? Is she still asleep?" I heard Alice's voice. It was a whisper. "I feeling fine I should be back at school tomorrow. Violet is still asleep. And I think she is ok now. I think things are getting too much for her. I might stay home tomorrow and keep Violet home to. She missed 1 week of sleep and she all the rest for the show." I think she just nodded because all I heard was the door closing. Edward roll back on to the bed and wrapped the blanket around me again. "Hey." My voice was quite. He looked at me. I just nodded because he was going to tell me to go back to sleep.

Next day:

I woke up before Edward. I was in my house. How the hell did that happened. Edward was next to me in different clothes then yesterday. Did he bring me home? Ohh well I am here now. I ran down stairs to our piano in the music room/dance room. My Dad made it for me. Because it was my passion. It's my dream. I started to sing Beautiful by Christina Aguilera. I was sing to myself in the mirror. When suddenly I heard the piano playing I look over to see Edward playing it. I had the music already on the piano. It had the way the piano did it and also the words for me when I was first learning it. After it finished we walked into the kitchen laughing at each other. Make fun at each other.

I didn't go to school today. What was not a problem because there wasn't any rehearsal for the show. All we did was sleep and mess around. And then sleep more. Well at least that is what I did.

The show:

It's the night of the show. I can't believe I am doing this. My Mum, Dad, sister, brothers, Edward, his Mum, Dad and family, all came to watch me. We got told to get ready. I got into my place. And then it began. It was a 1.30 hour show but it was great.

At the end, after I was back into my clothes, I was met by lots of hugs, tears and kisses. Well the kisses were from Edward and my Mum. We all went to my place to have pizza. My Mum went out to get the pizza.

It's been 2 hours since my Mum has gone to get pizza. Then suddenly there was a knock on the door. My Dad opened it see a policeman. He had his hat in his hand on his chested. "I sorry but your wife is..."