Confession #6

I hate long talks. It only reminds me of how girls bored me.

"Will you please talk to me? What's the problem Greg tell me?" Elise's brows are crossed while she is pacing back and forth trying to confront me for the tenth time.

"Stop walking back and forth babe you're making me dizzy!" I hissed trying to calm down my nerves.

"Then what's the problem Greg? Why are you so cold lately? Are you hesitating to do the engagement ceremony? Are you second guessing?" Elise's voice is annoying. I don't want to argue this early in the morning wearing nothing but boxers still lying in my bed. For the love of god! I wanted to silent her and throw her away. Away!

"Will you please stop nagging me? I have no problem Elise. And I am not second guessing about the wedding!" I made emphasis on each words so that she can hear them loud and clear.

"So why are you not cooperating like I'm just another girl in this story huh? Tell me Greg, are you seeing yet another girl?!" This time she was fierce standing in front of me crossing her arms and her brows looking like the dark Vader. I did not answer. I slowly massage my forehead since headache is starting to hit me.

"I don't have a problem Elise. Why can't you just accept that kind of answer?" I stood up from my bed and grabbed her shoulders firmly.

"What are you doing Greg?"

"I'm telling you, I don't have a problem. So stop nagging me before I slipped again and find my way out to another girl's skirt." I know that was harsh but she needs to give me a break or else I break everything about us. Until she stops nagging, I'll confide my way away from someone else's touch.