Confession #8

Sometimes, the more I cheat, the more I get better being a human.

The next day, I woke up much better. I got to work early and everyone in the office were seemingly having a good day as well. People were greeting me with big smiles in their faces. Well, except for this one lovely person who is about to explode when she saw me walking in my office.

"Elise! Babe! Hey!" I sounded like a pathetic person trying to calm things down ahead of time.

"Don't you dare call me babe Greg! Where the hell were you yesterday?" She started my day just fine.

"Are you going to start a brand new day with all your nagging babe?" I asked her gently controlling the temper I'm hiding away from her. I just hate early morning nagging. It makes me wanna quit on every woman I laid my eyes with.

Elise sighed in defeat and study my whole calm feature. She decided to sit just across me and sighed again. "Okay Greggy.. Where were you yesterday babe?" Her face was trying not to freak out and burst in anger as I stood up and kneeled in front of her sarcastically while caressing her beautiful long black hair.

"You know.. These things could be fixed with just a little thing called sweetness babe"

"What are you doing Greg?"

"Shhh", I hushed her and slowly got the remote to close the drapes around the room. We both stood up. She was backing down and I was coming stronger at her

"What do you think you're doing?" I can see a glimpse of excitement in her eyes. I slowly hold her hand up when she had her back on the wall. I slowly caressed her hair, and then her cheeks and then her neck slowly dipping kisses to it.

"Oh Greg..no..stop.." she said slowly drowning in our lusts.

"You always nag me babe, I don't like it. If you wanted me to marry you, you have to be more sweet and understanding." She just nodded starting to close her eyes and feeling my hardness against her.

"Do you get me babe?" I pressed much harder against her this time.

"Yeah..." she whispered in my ears.

"Good girl.."

*****

The rest of the day happened to be just fine especially when Elise and I had establish an understanding back in the office. I mean the problem was not really resolved when it comes to me cheating on her with some other girls. But the way she surrendered to me in the office was enough proof that she forgives me, once again. I was already driving home when I decided to pull over the same bar I was in yesterday. Not really aiming for another stranger's fling but more of how I can relax over a s few shots before heading to bed.

The insides of the bar was full of aces of both genders. I can see many people already enjoying the ambiance of the midnight air. I sat down in my favorite place, of course the ones nearest to the bartender.

"Mr. McLain! Are you still lonely eh?" the same old bartender greeted me as he hand me a tequila.

"Tequila?" I asked taking off my suit and revealing only a neat white shirt.

"It's on the house son. Take it slow though!" He smiled knowing my interests. I got a few shots of tequila that I felt a little dizzy. Alcohol doesn't do me much but this one definitely hit me. I relaxed for a while and retorted my eyes to the people around me. I can see their enjoyed faces and the ridiculous flings around me. But something came up to me unexpectedly. I cannot explain the feeling. Maybe it's the alcohol's thing kicking in, but I swear I felt shots of electricity when I heard that girl on stage sang one of my favorite song of all time.

She strums her guitar smoothly. Her voice was amazingly beautiful. And she was gorgeous in every angle. She suddenly looked at me as she sangs the chorus of Hinder's Lips of an angel. And it hits me again. Damn.

"She's good huh?" the bartender said to me.

"Who is she?" I asked still with amazement.

"Charlie, my daughter". the bartender proudly said. I swear my face looks firm and serious but I was piercing my eyes on her.

"Easy son, that one is out of your choices", the old man said with caution. I just nodded in my most professional way but something did lit up inside of me and I know it was not the alcohol.