5

Lauren's POV

"Come on guys! We have to be down there in 3 minutes!" Christina said as we were walking out of our hotel rooms, down to the lobby. 

"We're all right here Christina, it's fine!" Dani replied, sounding annoyed, probably because she had to wake up this early compared to the last two days. "I can't wait to see my best friend again," she exclaimed.

"Dani, you've met her once. Why are you calling her your best friend? You don't even know anything about this girl," Amy asked. It was a bit weird for Dani to be calling her her best friend, because we did just meet her two days ago.

"Because, I feel like she's special. We really clicked, and I can tell that we're going to be best friends for a while. I can get to know her today, and the rest of our life. She may just need someone to believe in her. If I can show her that I believe that we can be best friends, then she'll trust me, and it'll be easier for her." She said this simply, like it was no big deal. And it's not; it's actually really smart, and I think that Taylor is going to turn out to be Dani's best friend, mine too. 

By now, we were walking out of the elevator, into the lobby. "Is she here, is she here?" Dani asked, really excited. I giggled quietly, because of the thought of Taylor appearing, and Dani bombarding her with affection. 

"Doesn't look like it Dan. I'm going to sit down on this couch now," I said to let everybody know. Lisa laughed at my comment and sat next to me. Everybody fell in next to us, except for Dani, who stayed standing and watched the door. I couldn't wait for Taylor to come in, I really want to hang out with her. 

"Ahh! Tay!" Dani yelled and started running through the lobby to the doors. I turned to look, and I saw Taylor standing in front of the doors, looking half scared and shocked by Dani, half as happy or more happy than Dani. She was wearing new clothes, and no beanie today; I think she took a shower or something, because her hair wasn't oily or greasy at all. Actually, it looked really pretty. She was wearing almost the same outfit as before; a white t-shirt, with a red colored flannel, and jeans. She's always wearing clothes that cover up almost every inch of her body, which I don't mind, I mean I have nothing against, but it seems weird to be wearing something so hot in the middle of the summer. 

But she looked really cute, and her smile when Dani started running to her made me smile to myself, and I giggled. She opened her arms, and Dani flew right into them. She actually hit her kind of hard, and I could see Taylor wince in pain, but immediately it was gone, and her perfect smile was back on her face. 

I got up and walked over there, with everyone else following. I gave Taylor a hug as soon as Dani let go. "Hey shorty, how you been?" 

"Good," she said with a smile. I smiled back. 

"So we have to be at soundcheck at 4, the meet and greet starts at 6, and the show will start around 7:30. I thought that we could go and do something that's specific to Olympia. Like the farmer's market, or the sand in the city, or the hands on childrens museum..." She trailed out towards the end of her sentence, like she was adding something she wasn't sure about. 

"What about Glow in the Dark Mini Golf!" Katherine exclaimed, out of no where, which got a few laughs in response. 

Everybody just looked around at each other, eventually all landing on Taylor. When she realized this, she shook her head slowly and said, "uh, it's up to you guys. Whatever you want to do." She looked around at all of our faces, going through twice, before landing back on me. I smiled at her reassuringly, because she looked a bit intimidated, and she raised her eyebrows in doubt. She then turned her head to look at Dani who started to say something to her.