Chapter 14

Ryan (Unknown)
I could hardly believe it. The one thing i wasnt ever sure of; i had found my mate. Before, i didnt want to find my mate. In fear that i would turn like my father.
I didnt want to be like my father. He was a ruthless man. I didnt want to hurt my mate like dad did mom. Perhaps it was the mate's bond that was pulling me closer to the Red Glare Pack. I had never wanted to be like my dad.
I would cherish my mate and shower all my love to her. Afterall, not everyone could find their second chance mate. I was now in the dungeons and wondered what mom would be thinking. Normally i was home at this time of the night.
It was in my nature to hunt for the animals to eat. Even though i loved to eat home cooked meals; the taste of the raw animal was best. Especially dear. I was brought out of my thoughts when the dungeon door opened up. I stiffened for a moment; thinking that it must be the Alpha. But as the scent of my mate came closer; i relaxed somewhat. She had come to see me.
"I will be staying just outside Rosie. If he does anything just yell," a male voice said.
I gritted my teeth at that. How could he think that i would harm my mate? The only person that i would want to give my unconditional love to? But i could sense their concern. I was an outsider and they were most likely thinking that i was a rogue. It was a natural response.
"H-hi," a soft voice said.
I looked up from my spot on the floor to see my beautiful mate. Her brown hair were pulled back in a ponytail. And she wore a purple t-shirt and black shorts.
"Hey," i smiled slowly at her.
"I know you arent a bad person. But my dad is really possessive and he just wants to make sure you arent a threat," she said quickly.
I stood up from the floor and walked over to the bars.
"Dont touch these bars. They are made of silver and a bit of wolfsbane," she said.
Damn! I needed to touch her. To feel the sparks of the mate bond flowing between us.
"Tell me your name," i said.
"Rosalind but i go by Rosie for short," she said.
"Such a beautiful name. Could you do me a favor please?" I asked.
I needed to tell my mom that i was allright. That i had found my mate and was with her at the moment.
"Of course," even in the dark her eyes brightened.
"This is my mom's number. Please tell her that i am fine and had found my mate. She would be worrying by now," i said, handing her a slip of paper with my mom's number.
"Sure will. I cant wait to meet your parents," Rosie said with a smile.
I grimaced at the word "parents." I didnt want my dad to find out that i had found my mate. He would want to maneuvr her once he knew she was mine. He would make her his pet.
"And please tell her not to tell anyone yet. I want to be able to tell everyone myself," i said.
"Sure i will. And Ryan?" Rosie asked.
"Yes?" I asked.
My name sounded so perfect coming from her lips. My name had never sounded so good and perfect before.
"I will get you out of here. One way or another," she said.
I smiled at her. I so badly wanted to touch her but i couldnt because the bars were made of the stuff that could hurt us.
"Psst. Rosie come on. Our dads are making their way here," the same male voice whispered.
"Who is that?" I asked with a low growl.
I didnt want some male person touching whats mine. Only i am the one who should be touching Rosie. No one else! Rosie smiled and i was a bit confused as to why.
"Its ok Ryan. He's my best friend and the future Alpha of the pack. You will meet him soon. He has already found his mate," Rosie said.
That made me a tad bit easier knowing that no one would be touching my mate.
"Ok. When will i see you again?" I asked, missing her already.
"Soon," was the only reply.
Then she quickly walked out of my sight leaving me alone. I sighed and sat back down. I wondered what mom would think about me finding my mate. Would she be happy for me? For us?
'Of course she would,' my wolf, Ramon said.
I was however brought out of my thoughts when my mate's dad and the Alpha walked in.
"Tell us what you came here for?" Alpha asked in his Alpha voice.
I bowed my head slightly which was a sign of respect for the Alpha.
"Alpha i really meant no harm. I was just trying to hunt an animal but i landed on your pack land," i said.
"And you have no ulterior motive have you?" The Alpha inquired.
"No Alpha. I would never wish to harm a pack. Especially the one that belongs to my mate," i said.
"Then why do you live with the humans?" My mate's dad asked.
I presumed he was the beta making my mate the beta female most likely.
"My dad doesnt want to live in a pack. Even though my mom and i would do anything to have a pack life," i said.
"Who's your dad?" Alpha asked.
Was it vise of me to tell them my dad's name? I decided it was. Perhaps then they could decide what to do with him.
"Alex," i said.
"Last name?" The beta asked.
"Willikins," i said.
Both of them froze upon hearing the name. I didnt know what i had done to make them look that way. Perhaps it was the last name.
"You are going to reject my daughter right now," he growled.
Here's a quick update guys! What do you think of Ryan? Will he reject Rosie?
As always feedback is always appreciated! :)
-xoxo-
-Annonymous-