Epilogue

(This will be in third person POV)

Serenity had finished high school and she and Nathan had finally mated. Serenity was now the luna of her pack and her people adored her. Serenity and Nathan had a little girl named Rose after their big sister, Rosalind.
Rosie had settled with Ryan as the beta female of the pack. They had had a cute little boy that fortunately looked like Jayden. And was named after his grandfather, Jared.
Joey had found his second chance mate with kiesha. Thats right; Jayden's little sister. He adored her but was still getting there as he still remembered Ginger who had died a few days later after finding Kiesha.
Shawn had turned into a silver wolf and had named him Silva. He was the most powerful wolf of all and had found his own pack named after himself: The Silver Wolf Pack. He hadnt found his mate yet but is still positive that he will find her in due time.
Now onto Reanne and Jayden. Jaayden had survived the silver bullet after two weeks being at the hospital of one of the finest wereeolf community. They had retired of their duties as the beta male and female of Red Glare Pack and lived in a nice little cottage just behind the pack house.
Meanwhile, Alex had been killed in the fight as other members of the pack came since they had followed Shawn. His followers had been placed in the dungeons and were being held for trial at the council.
Ryan's  mom had moved into the packand had officially being introduced as the pack's cook. She still grieves for her mate but knew that he would have never looked after her properly. She too, had found her second chance mate and lived in a nice little house that belonged to him.
So this is it folks! The finale had finally come to an end of the "Possessive Beta" Trilogy!
Dont forget to read the author's note at the end! :)
As always feedback is highly appreciated! :)
-xoxo-
-Annonymous-