Chapter 2

PREVIOUSLY
Jessie- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS BACK FOR

And now

They all look at me and my dad runs up to me and hugs me and says:
dad- jessie omg look at you, your so grown up i've missed you.
jessie- missed me i don't believe that for a second, you were gone for 5 years and you missed a lot of my birthdays and i have been through a lot, for all you could care i could of died.
dad- i know sweetie its my fault we left and what do you mean you could've died what happened.
jessie- 2 months ago my boyfriend wanted to have sex and i said no of course like for god sake , i'm not a whore anyway he drugged me and rapped me and luckily greg got him off me before it got any worse.

by now everyone was crying. My oldest brother cameron came up to me and hugged me and said-
cameron- jessie I'm sorry i wasn't there for you, i wish i was I'm the worst brother ever and i wish i never went.
jessie- i forgive you guys, but i have one question why didn't you call or anything to keep in contact with me.

they all looked down of course, their so called "fans" couldn't  know i exist which is sad. I call up my best friend aka jacks girlfriend Maddison beer. She was there for everything i went through. I just turn around and head up stairs.

phone call-
maddison- hey babe is everything ok, i heard everyone is back and did u tell them what happened with jake.
jessie- yeah everything is fine just pissed and i did tell them, they were in shock and plus i asked them why they never contact and they just stood there looking at the ground like idiots there are.
maddison-ok how about i head over and we can have a sleep over and girly day and in the morning we sort this out.
jessie- good idea so see you soon bye love yah bae
maddison- love you too babe.

i hear a knock at my door and its hayes and trevor, i look up at them and hug them and cry and say-
jessie - i have missed you too and i cried to sleep everyday because you left.
hayes- awww i missed you too we all did we swear and the reason we couldnt keep in contact with you is, you tell her trev.
trevor- is our manager throught you would be a distraction im very sorry jessie.

i ran out the door and down stairs and out the front and not looking back.