Chapter 4

jessie pov

I was sitting at the beach thinking what just went down and now i know why they never contacted me, like seriously im a distraction to them god i wish sometimes i was never born and never was related to them. I got stood up and started heading back home in tears and suddenly i hear my name been called out and i turned around and saw bright lights heading toward me and thats when everything went black.

Kians pov

I was in the car with shawn, taylor and carter and i saw a small figure in the middle of the road and it was jessie,i called out to her to watch out and that when i saw our only baby sister get hit by a car. I got out of the car and so did the guys i told carter to call dad , shawn to call uncle simon and taylor was calling the ambulance while i was holding unconscious jessie in my arms while i was sobbing. I see my dads car pull out and him run to me crying and asking me what happened.

Dad- kian what happened to my baby why isnt she breathing
kian- dad calm down she got hit by a car i tried calling for her but it was too late.
cameron- kian this isnt your fault its all of ours if we never left she wouldn't of been hurt.

the ambulance pulls up and pulls her onto a stretcher and asks who is going with her and dad and cameron go while i drive the rest to hospital while nash messages uncle simon and he boys to meet at the hospital.