chapter 3

Barts pov (dad) before jessie ran out

I was talking to simon in the kitchen with nick (butler) wondering how her life was without all of us.

bart- so nick how was jessie when we left.

nick- to be honest bart jessie went through depression for about a year and then went into therapy because of what happened with her ex.

bart- poor sweetie im sorry i wasn't there for all these years but can i ask you something, what actually happened that day when her ex boyfriend raped her.

nick- well this is what happend.

flashback

I was in the kitchen making dinner as usual and then suddenly i hear scream for 'help'. I bolt up stairs and see jessie on he bed crying while her boyfriend on top of her rapping her. I run to them push him off and he runs off.

nick- jessie sweetie are you alright what happened

jessie- nick he he he raped me (shaking voice) because i did not want to do it if you know what i mean.

nick- i know what you mean its ok i got you.

flashback over

back to present.

nick- so thats what happened.

bart- my poor sweet isnt baby girl

simon- why would someone do that to her

nick- ever since you guys left something else happened.

bart- what tell me please

simon- please we both need to know.

nick- when she got raped he didn't use protection. So I think she may be pregnant

by now i was sobbing why my baby girl had to go through this i wish i never went on that stupid tour.

I hear screaming from upstairs then a slam. Jessie comes down in tears and then runs out the door. Trevor and Hayes come down screaming after her, but i stopped them.

bart- boys why is jessie crying what the hell did you do

hayes- we told her the truth why we didn't comeback

bart- what the hell hayes and trevor now she is gone hope your happy, go to your rooms now until i get back from finding her.

bart- boys come here please

jack- yes dad

bart- jessie knows the truth from trevor and hayes telling them so i need cameron, nash, taylor, shawn, carter, kian and ricky come with me while jacob, jack, jj,matt , connor, sam and jc stay here just incase she comes back.

simon- ok guys i need louis, niall, harry, michael and ash come with me and luke, liam, zayn, and callum stay here with jacob, jj, jack, matt, connor, sam and jc.

bart - ok lets go find my daughter be right back boys call if she comes back.