Authors Note on Sequel

Hey everyone so I have news of a sequel. I will be doing a sequel to Hiding My Heart! Yay! But I must warn you that it won't be up until maybe a year and a half. I have written some chapters but I won't post the whole book until I get back. 

Where am I going? I am Mormon. Shock any of you? Lol anyway, I decided to go on a mission. A mission is where I will go out and preach the gospel to those who are searching for it. I will be in Columbus Ohio, so if any of you are from there well HI!  

Anyway, while I'm on my mission I can't exactly read these books on here or post my own story. I do get the internet, to check up on stuff and email my family and friends. But I can write too, so that means I have my own little notebook just for the sequel. That way I can finish it and the when I get home rewrite it on my computer and post it! So don't worry it will be up, just have to put a little pause on it. 

Information on it, it will be about Sasha and Brayden! YEEESSS!!! Unfortunately it won't be up for 18 months... you can survive that long right? Hopefully. I won't tell you anything about the sequel because it won't be fair to post something and then not have it up immediately. I will tell you the name of it though. 

It will be called Finding His Love. Get it hide and seek! Lol I liked the title. So if you come up with anything like this title with the same names and stuff from my book it is NOT my book. I repeat it IS NOT MY BOOK. I will let you know when it is up when I'm officially home. I WILL be checking my account every week when I have time to write my family. But I may not catch every person who copies my story, so please you loyal fans or even silent readers please report them because I may not catch it since I can't read the stories on here. I beg of you to please watch out for my stories, they are my babies right now and mean everything to me. I don't want someone taking and stealing my stuff. 

Dee and Preston will be in it! Along with Scott... now there is another thought... hmm maybe later down the road;) depends on how you all react to this story and the next! Come on people comment!! 

Well I hopes you guys enjoy my stories and please stay with me, I may be gone for a little while but I'll still be with you guys, my fans please don't give up or unfan me because I haven't posted anything in 18 months.  

I love all you all and thanks so much again for the support and everything!!!! You guys rock... oh and actually can one of you make a list for me on good books that come out while I'm gone on this site. Romance, teen, werewolf, and chicklit are the ones I like best! Please?