55

Sara POV

"Sara." I heard Cameron speaking. I fluttered my eyes open and he was laying on top of me. I wrapped my arms around his back and kissed him. "Glad you're awake." He said, I looked around my surroundings, I spotted a clock and it said it was currently 1:34pm.

"I slept for fourteen hours!?" I spoke. Cameron laughed and shook his head, "No, just nine or ten." He shrugged. He rolled off of me and we both sat up. There was a giant window and the curtains were opened letting the sun shine inside. Outside the window was a great ocean view.

"Cameron, are we in Marseille?" I asked him in realization. "How'd you know?" He asked me. He seemed really clueless about it.

"Because it's Marseille!" I shouted, I was excited. I got out the bed and went to the window. "It's fucking beautiful!" I said. He smiled and walked over to me. "That's the same thing I thought when you took your mask off in my kitchen." He flirted.

I turned around and jumped onto him. "Thank you so much, Cameron, I love you." I said as I kissed him repeatedly.

His hands groaped onto my body to keep me up and he kissed me back. I used my hands to cup his face and we kissed more passionately. "We're going to have sex in Marseille!" I shouted, cutting our passionate kiss short.

He smiled lustfully at me and I bit my lip. He walked over to the bed and laid me down. "We can get started on that now." He said as he pulled his shirt off over his head. I smiled as he stood in between my legs and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his back and rolled us over so I was on top.

I flipped my hair back and kissed down his neck, someone knocked on the door and I looked him in the eyes. "Just ignore it, they'll go away." He said. I nodded and kissed down his body.

The knocking came again, but this time with words.

"Novotel Marseille Vieux Port service de chambre." The voice called out, I sat up on his torso and smiled ear to ear. "Room service." I whisper shouted.

I hopped off of him, "Une seconde s'il vous plait!" I called out. "Whoa, wow." Cameron said, he seemed surprised. "Okay, when you said you learned French because you were so obsessed, I didn't think you were serious." He laughed. I shrugged and threw his shirt to him.

He caught it and put it beside him and I opened the door.

"You guys are the American guests, no?" The maid spoke. I nodded as I smiled at her, she probably thought I was crazy, but she smiled back.

"Oui mais nous parlons français." I told her, she smiled at me wider, "j'ai apporté Tarte Tatin, Crêpes, et Eclair au chocolat pour vous sur la maison." She said, pushing in her cart. She opened up each lid so I could see what was inside, then she left.

"So you can speak French fluently?" Cameron asked me. I smiled and nodded, "I could probably speak it backwards." I bragged, I probably couldn't, but he got my point I'm sure. "We should eat this dessert then go." He told me.

***

We had went to the Old Port of Marseille, we headed straight for the museum. There was a lot of street art and random groups of house decorations set up on the way. We had took a speed boat because we were literally only waters away.

Once we got there, he helped me out and we went up to the entrance. He paid for us to get in, "Where'd you get that money?" I asked, he paid in euros.

"I've been to France before, this is just left over money." He informed me, I nodded and grabbed his hand. "Voulez-vous un tour anglais ou français?" A man asked, "We speak English." Cameron said, I laughed, "Anglais s'il vous plaît mon copain ne comprend pas." I told him.

"My name is Abelino-" "Oh, like bird?" I cut him off, he smiled and nodded. "Here's your brochures for the museum, you see what you like and we'll go see it first." He continued, Cameron gave my hand a squeeze. "You guys weren't flirting right?" He asked, he was insecure and jealous. I leaned up and kissed him on the lips once before I took the brochure and looked for some American art.

"Can we see the lumières de couleur?" I asked. He nodded and laughed, "Follow me." He said.

"This is France art?" Cameron asked, "I believe the correct saying would be European, but it's American art." Abelino spoke.

"Figures, so simple and lazy." Cameron joked. I smiled and poked his side. "Stand in front of the lights." He told me. I did as he wanted and he took a picture of me.

We walked around and viewed all the displays. I think I could've given us a better tour than Abelino. He was great, but I could've done better.

We had went to a restaurant named Le Petit Port. After we were seen, Cameron was making fun of what I ordered.

"You got a Crême brûlée, I thought that was a made up dessert from high school musical." He teased. I laughed a bit and shushed him, "I've always wanted to try one here, under the Marseille lights." I said.

I felt his hand cover over mine, "This is nice." He said. I smiled and nodded, he kept staring at me. "What?" I chuckled. He shrugged, "You're admiring Marseille's beauty while I'm admiring yours." He shrugged. I leaned over the table to kiss him.

"You're immensely amazing, Cameron, I love you." I told him, he rolled his eyes playfully I guess. "Are you sure you don't love Arby?" He said, I'm sure he meant Abelino, "I was just excited, I've got eyes for only you." I reminded him.

"Like a bird?" He mocked me, I laughed and pushed his chest. "I love you." I repeated. He smiled at me, "I love you, more." He spoke.

The waitress came back and gave us our food and we began to eat and talk all together.

I sighed and leaned back into my seat. "This reminds me of Marisol." I said. "Why? We're in Europe." He told me. "That also reminds me of Arby, I didn't understand how he insulted me, but made it feel like a compliment. European." Cameron mocked.

"Weird enough, she's from Marseille." I said. He sighed, "You're not going to let this go are you?" He asked me. I shook my head and he sighed once again.

"Her husband was having an affair." He said. "What?" I said. He nodded, "Her son is perfect, but her husband is cheating." He said.

Wow.

"Didn't she have an arranged marriage?" I asked and he nodded. "She said she didn't know she could ever love anyone the way she loves him or be loved the way he loves her or that's what she thought, I'm assuming." He said.

What if Cameron is in love with Maya, but doesn't know it yet... because he's blinded by me. I could be holding him back from something so amazing and that killed me.

"We should probably get back to the hotel, it's getting late." He said. I nodded and we were on our way.