2 .

Sara POV

"Did you have fun?" my dad asked. I shrugged sitting on the couch. "When is mom coming back?" I asked. He shrugged, "I don't know, why don't you give her a call?" He suggested. I shook my head, "Are you going to throw me a big party like that whenever I want?" I asked.

He laughed and shook his head, "Whatever you want is what you'll get." He told me. I nodded, I don't want a big fancy party like Cameron's. He was such an asshole, so anything he got or wanted was added to the list of things I hated.

"I met your boss' son tonight, he's a real charmer." I joked. I mean, he wasn't that bad, he was pretty handsome and somewhat sweet at first. He just turned into an ass.

"Sara, I need this job, don't make me have to murder my boss' son." he joked. I laughed, "Then don't, I'll do it." I smiled. He laughed and sat next to me, holding out his fist.

"That's my girl." He said as we bumped knuckles. "It's getting pretty late, I'm gonna hit the hay." He said pretending to be a country person. He was pretty bad at impressions.

"Night."

I walked across the house to my bedroom. What my dad did for a living was file papers for the Dallas family. I didn't really care about what they did specifically, if it had anything to do with them, I was uninterested.

As cliche as it all sounds and or gets, The Dallas' company makes a good amount of money and gives off fair wages to their employees, in my offense my dad got paid way too much for just stacking papers and sticking them in a file cabinet, but I wouldn't dare complain. It's all money still.

I wouldn't say we're rich, nor high classed, we're just normal people. Cameron's family on the other hand, could probably single handedly overthrow the president, surprisingly it hasn't happened yet.

My phone began to ring, and I don't know why this moment out of all of today I thought about my life. I answered the phone and a smile spread out on my face when Tori's face appeared.

"What's happened at the party, did you give Cammy boy head?" She teased. I pretended to gag causing her to laugh, "He wishes I'd ever put my mouth any where near his nasty man parts." I laughed.

"According to all his fans, his dick is about eight inches. It's not that nasty." She smirked. I rolled my eyes playfully at her. "Would you ever have sex with him?" She asked.

"God, shut up." I laughed. "My dad's in his room."

She laughed, "you never answered." She stated. I shrugged, "No, he's a stuck up rich boy and I don't go for boys." I told her. She laughed, "I forgot you're a dilf type girl."

I rolled my eyes playfully for the thousandth time. "I'd just rather have mature guys." I corrected. She shrugged, "same thing, one day I'm gonna force you to have fun." She teased. I rolled my eyes, again.

"I'm actually so tired so I'm gonna hit the hay." I said mocking my dad. She looked at me like I was an alien. "Nothing, goodnight." I said hanging up before she could respond.

I walked to the bathroom and showered, after my shower I braided my wet hair into two pig tails and tip toed to my dad's room.

He was sitting up, and not sleeping like he said, with a bowl of popcorn while flipping through the channels. I leaned against the door frame and gave him a mean look.

"I was just watching some tv." He shrugged. I laughed and walked over to his bed, the part my mom slept on.

"I'm not tired so I'm joining." I told him, he shrugged. "What channel?" He asked. I shrugged and his phone rang.

"It's your mom." He smiled showing me that she wanted to facetime with him. I smiled and reached my hand out. "Can I see it?" I asked and he shook his head. "She called my phone, if she wanted to talk to you she would've called you." He teased. We shared a look then he gave it to me. I answered and she smiled.

"Sara, how are you my beautiful little baby girl?" She asked. I smiled, "I'm seventeen now so you can't call me little baby girl." I teased. She smiled showing off her gorgeous teeth.

"I carried you over nine months, I raised you over seventeen years, you're my little baby girl." She said. I laughed, giving up.

"Why are you in my bed?" She playfully snapped. I shrugged, "Come back, dad doesn't cook for me and I'm starved." I lied. She looked back at my dad, "I'll be home in a little, I have to go I was just checking in to see how your guy's day was. I'm gonna let you go Okay? But I'll be home soon. Love you." She said. When I said it back she blew a kiss then hung up.

"You know when we were your age, She was a wild and crazy one? Now she's all mine." He smiled obviously feeling proud of himself. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Put on life time." I said. We watched some crazy movie about a girl who's mom died so she blamed her dad for it and when her dad was on his death bed she hired someone to kill him and so on, after that I fell asleep.