The Set-Up

We follow Joanna as shes walking home from school one day, she was wearing her best outfit! A white tee-shirt with a brown cardigan over it, black jeans, and a pair of black jordans! As she was walking, she noticed a backpack from the corner of her eye. She saw it on a patch of grass and proceeded to walk up and look at it herself. She picked up the backpack and looked inside of it to see if there was something worth looting and boy did she find exactly what she was looking for! About $5,000 was inside the biggest pocket and she swore she struct gold! She was so happy and starting making plans with her new found riches but from a distance she was being watched. Two mysterious looking thugs watched her every move and began to discuss what to do with her. You see the money she found was left there for a deal that was going down. Joanna isn't aware shes being watched and stuffs the money back inside the backpack and begins to walk home with it. The two thugs start their car and begin to follow Joanna home. Joanna finally gets home and goes inside, meanwhile the thugs parked their car and get out. They proceed to the door and ring the doorbell. Joanna comes down and asks "Who is it?", one of them replies "Just open the door and let us in!" Joanna is frightened and refuses to open the door. One of the thugs bangs on the door and give a final warning "Open this door now or we'll break it open!" Joanna runs upstairs and locks herself in her room. The thugs kick down the door and begin to look for her! Shes panicking and realizes the thugs are here for the money! Rather than giving it up, she stores the backpack under her bed and buries it behind clothing. The thugs approach her door and one of them says "Open up or we'll kick this door down! You gots something of ours and we want it back!" Joanna replies "I found it fair and square! You cant have it!" Just then the thugs kick the door down and grab Joanna! "Wheres the backback little girl?" One of them said, "I'll never talk! You cant make me!" She says. "Well if your going to make this hard on us, we're going to take you to the boss! He'll teach you a thing or two!" One said, "Oh right, am I suppose to get scared?" Said Joanna. "Your gunna pay for stealing and not tellin' us where you put it!" Said a thug, the two dragged her away not even bothering to look for the backpack themselves. They got in and sped off!