Double Trouble!

Turtelli begins to tickle both her feet with the feathers and Joanna started laughing. "NOOOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES...IT TICKLES!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!" The Don is merciless against her soft soles, her toes twitch with excitement as the feathers caress them. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA EHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE STOOOOOP HEHEHEHEHE AHAHAHAHA!!!" The Don replies,"It's real easy cutie, just tell us where the cash is and ill let you go!" Joanna says,"NEHEHEHEHEVEEER YOU MONSTAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS TORTURE!!!" The Don runs the feathers through her toes, Joanna starts wiggling in her chair trying to break free from the ropes that hold her. "My my these little piggys can take a ticklin'! You know what sweetheart take your time, ima enjoy every moment of this!" Said the Don, smiling as he continued to tickle her. "NOHOHOHOHO PLEHEHEHEHEASE STOP TICKLING ME, MY POOR FEET CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Joanna started to have tears come down her face as the tickling was too much for her bare feet! "PLEHEHEHEHEHEASE I CAN-I-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!" Squeled Joanna. Turtelli kept on tickling her, finding himself mesmerized by her soles. Joanna then pleaded,"OK OK OHOHOHOK ILL TALK ILL TALK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" One of the thugs react,"Ok boss she's good lets find out where she stash da cash!" Turtelli then says to Joanna,"Where's my money girly? I wouldn't pass up on my question if I were you!" Joanna replies,"Under...under my bed-in my room...it's still in the back pack...aha" Joanna could hardly breath let alone be able to stand but Turtelli was unforgiving and began to say,"Don't you ever under estimate me again girly. There was a girl, a reporter actually, who underestimated me once and got away with it. Ill never make that mistake again!" Two thugs began to leave to go retrieve the money from her house. Joanna said," Please let me go! I promise ill never steal from you again please!!!" Turtelli began to unlock the stocks but then realized...Hes a mobster, he can do what ever he wants! He relocked the stocks and picked up his feathers and said,"Citchy..citchy..coo!" Joanna looked at him with fear and said,"Oh no! Not again!!!!!" And the warehouse was flooded with laughter once again!

[The End]