Tickle Time!

Don Turtelli begins to untie her shoes and begins to remove them one by one! "How cute, small black and purple socks!" Said the Don. "So what you creep!? Get away from my feet, your freaking me out!" Said Joanna. "He he lets remove them shall we?" The Don said. The Don removed her right sock and exposes her barefoot. Her toes were small and cute, toe nails were painted red, and the bottom of her sole was a light pinkish color. The Don was very happy! "Why did you do that? Put my sock and shoes back on im officially creeped out!" Said Joanna but Turtelli didn't care. He pulled out a long plume and begins to rub it against her foot,"I wana see how ticklish these beauties are" said the Don. "NO WAIT STOP!!! Now I know what your doing ple--" "You had your chance now suffer! Citchy citchy coo!" Said the Don. He starts rubbing the plume against her soft sole tickling her defensless foot and as he's doing that Joanna starts laughing hysterically,"NOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHA STOHOHOP OH PLEHEHEHEHEASE DON'T DO THAT!!!! IT TEEHEEHEEHEEEKLES!!!!" She screamed with laughter! He begins to tickle her toes and it only made it worse for her! "NO NOT HAHA NOT THERE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH NOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP!!!" Joanna said while squirming to get free but couldn't. The Don continued to tickle her foot with the plume and said,"Tell us where you stashed my cash, 5 grand is alot to just piss away!" "I'M NOT TELLING YOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"Joanna said, wiggling her toes and foot. "Tell us now before I have to take off the other sock!!!" Screamed the Don but Joanna wasnt budging. He took the plume and ran it between her toes and she started laughing harder,"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT THERE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH PLEASE NOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THERE PLEHEHEHEHEASE!!!" "That's it time for the other ones turn!" The Don said and took off her other sock. "No no no please not both of them you'll drive me crazy!" Squealed Joanna but the Don proceeded to tickle her other foot. Joanna started laughing as the plume tickled her arch "NOHOHOHOHOHOHO PLEASE DON'T HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE DO THAT IT TICKLES SO MUCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" "Such pretty ticklish feet! Now will you talk or do i have to keep going?" Said the Don. Joanna still refused even with the tickling getting worse! Just when things couldn't get worse a thug gives Don Turtelli a feather! Joanna sees the feather and begs the Don to stop! Now its time for double the trouble!