The Don!

On her way to meet the "boss" Joanna was blind folded as a way of intimidating her but she didn't care. She didn't want to lose $5,000 over scare tactics from thugs and she felt confident about her situation. That would all change once she would meet the "boss" for you see he was none other than the infamous Don Turtelli, the master of tickle interrogations! She wouldn't know that until he would begin on her. Once the car has stopped completely the thugs get out and drag Joanna out. They take her to an abandoned warehouse where more thugs would soon come out and greet their fellow thugs returning. "Where's the boss?" One says, "He's in his office tormenting one of his regulars." One said. "Get him down here i gotz him fresh meat!" The thug said smirking at Joanna. She still wasn't getting scared and still refused to talk. One of the thugs goes upstairs to get the Don down. All of a sudden his door opens and everyone gets quiet. The sounds of footsteps walking down a flight of metal stairs were being made and were getting closer with each step! "Well well well, what do we have here? A new victim for me to torment?" Said the Don. "Yes boss, she has the 5 grand we were using for the drop and she won't tell us where she stashed it!" Said the thug. The Don wasnt pleased at all and said, "Well I guess we're guna have to force it out of ya huh?" "I'll never talk! You can't make me," she said while turning her head away. "Ha ha! Looks like ima have fun breaking your spirit!" Said the Don. "Untie Cherry and tell her to scram! I got a fish that needs fryin'," said the Don. Joanna is dragged to a chair and is tied down to it, the ropes sealed her arms to her sides and her hands tied behind her back. Don Turtelli brings in a set of stocks and forces her ankles on to it, then fastens them tight to prevent escape! Her blindfold is removed and is greeted by the Dons face. "Your last chance sweetheart! Tell me where the money is and mabye I'll tickle you for 5 minutes! Take it or leave it!" Said the Don. "Kick rocks creep!!!" Joanna shouted. "Ok you had your chance! Now get ready to pay the penalty!" The Don said as he approached her feet.