sauce witha hint of sin

Things get a little saucy. '^'

As soon as the bell that indicated the start of lunch rang, the hallway to the school was fill with young aspiring teens.

"oh my gosh, I'm so hungry I could eat a horse" kaley said as the girls reacher their lockers.

"well then," Natalie said, "we better hurry before def-"

"Hi!" -Defoc said very loud and obnoxiously

The girls all jump slightly from being startled.

"CAN EYES JOIN YOU CUB?!" Defoc said excitedly

"We aren't a club" marine stated bluntly

"Yeah" - Yara, "we're just a bunch of normal girls, living a normal li- OMGOSH LOOK OVER THERE!"

Defoc turned around to look at wot yara was pointing towards.

RUN Mckenna mouthed

The girls booked to go get lunch in the lunchroom.

"I c a birdy" Defoc said joyfully, turning around to find no one except arash.

"Hei" - Defoc

"No" matt said as he grabbed arash's arm and ran towards the lunch room.

They bounced out

_------_--------_------------_-----------_-------_

"The lunch lady is serving moldy Mac and cheese with milk chocolate again" - kaley sighed as she and the squad sat down at the lunch table

"You need chocolate mi-" -matt

"Fite me IRL matt I swear I hook u in the gabber if u keep talking like a cheeky clown, I'll 360 no scoop u till youre blazed on April 20 in the year 4200" -kaley

"Damn" - Nat

"Fite me soren. I'm chat noir"

"You're ducking dead meat elli-"

"Well at least we are here eating together" - cait said ending the friendly banter.

"But u giys 5get about mi" Defoc said walking over to the table

There was one seat left.

Fuck.

The main 6 + Matthew took a deep breath.

As she was about to sit down, Matthew piped up:

"Arash is going to sit there"

Kaley's face brighting up hearing his name, almost forgetting about him.

"But he oder der wit britt-" Defoc

"-THAT BITCH!" - kaley yelled standing up, causing the entire lunch room too look at her. She turned a bright red. And slowly lowered herself back in her seat.

It wasn't going good for her. First bbm, and now BBB.

'Ugh' she said to herself.

"Well, I guess you can sit here def- I mean,..' Nat. "Wat was your name again"

"thedragonmassterthatisbestoffinfdubcasueiplayboomboominalldubdsisbest" Defoc replied. "bit u cin kall m3 b me niock, nom3; dumi"

"Defoc is its" - Yara

Cait, elbowed yara in the rib and shot her the stank eye

"I guess u can sit hear" - marine

"Yeeeeaaaaaaaaaay" - Defoc

"And that's my cue to leave' matt said standing up.

The main 6 shot him the "you're dead if you ditch us" look.

He bounced out

"That hoe" McKenna muttered

"Bat low?!" Defoc said

" Wots DAT"

"Nvm" - McKenna

4 mins and 19 secs passed by, the girls were picking at their "foods" witb their sporks and staring at each in frustration as they couldn't really speak with Defoc at the table.

"This food is really gross" marine said breaking the awkward silence.

"Wot is u talk boot it was such gud" Defoc said as she finished her share of lunch.

Nat gagged. Cait looked at kaley. Kaley looked at yara look at McKenna. Mckenna looked at marine. Marine look at Defoc with a "wtf" expression.

" that's it!" cait said "I can't keep this powers thing a secret cause imma barf if I don't"

Caits hand started to glow. The "food" of the main 6 started the glow.

Everyone in the lunch room, including the cooks started to walk over to look. At it caught their attention fairly quickly.

"CAIT! STOP!" MCKENNA YELLED

'PEOPLE ARE LOOKING"

Defoc was staring with wide eyes open. As was everyone else in the cafe.

A blinding light took over the room.

Along with a pulse of energy.

"That didn't feel right" - arash yelled from the other side of the cafeteria.

"Way to be helpful" Marine yelled back

"What the duck cait" - Nat

Everyone began to open their eyes as the bright light went away.

Except. What was now of the "food" wasn't food. But in fact. A monester. A very grossly smelling moldy cheese monster.

Screams quickly filled the room. Along with the sound of footsteps scurrying towards the exit.

"Well shet" - cait.

_--------------------------------------------------------_
*A/N : I LIED THERE WAS NO SAUCE/SIN**