0

The car doors were slammed shut. Hoseok dusting off his uniform as he smiled, "what a nice day it is." He muttered as Ellie walked up to him, her arms crossed on her chest as she glared at him. Hoseok sighs, "look I know it's hard for you to try and adjust to a new school but this university is a fun place!" She almost spat at him for trying to enlighten the mood. 

She squinted her eyes, examining the look of the place. White walls with a hint of gold and red here and there, she didn't like the place a bit because she thought it was too bright for her bargain at least. Carved in Gold was written the name of the university and she sighs, her shoulders dropping and her gaze turning back to her brother.

"You'll be fine!" he exclaims, draping an arm over her shoulders with a huge grin. "Besides you got me, you can always count on your big bro for any problems. I've been studying here for five years. I don't need any other guide," Hoseok quickly speaks as they both took steps into the university.

Friendly faces met her sight, lockers aligned, a hundred of hallways to pass through and just groups of students on every corner. Hoseok tugs on her arm, running towards one hallway with countless doors to be seen and he smiles at her sister, "what's your room number again?"

Letting go of the handle to her baggage and pulled out a small piece of paper, "108" she silently replies and Hoseok nods. "Just where I thought you would be.." Pulling her hand into another row of brown doors, they both stop in front of the said room.

108 in silver was in front of her, her heart beating fast as she stared at the golden doorknob. "I bet your room mate's inside.. If you need anything I'm in the second hall, room number 439" She nods. "Got it." before her brother's shadow fades.

She regains her confidence before threatening to open the door, "excuse me." a voice says behind her. Jumping up in shock as she turned around, a tall boy looking almost her age smiled. "Oh, I'm sorry... I-I scared you? I didn't mean to, I uhm, is this your room? Welcome! I uh- I'm your room mate then."

"Ellie Jung."

"Jungkook Jeon. Nice to meet you, I hope I'm a good room mate!"