8

Hoseok

Finally! I made it, I didn't know my parents would even agree to this. I smiled to myself, had already waved goodbye to my mom and dad and my sister and hello to Crossfields University.

"Uhm.. excuse me? Can I please uh, ask for directions?" I ask a tall boy. My height barely reaching his ear and his white hair attracts my attention. He smiles, "new student, eh?" His voice is intimidating.

Did I ask the right person?

I gulped, nodding as I faked a smile. The school is huge, I didn't know it was this big. Pictures really usually don't tell the truth. "What's your dorm number?" He asks and I tried to grab the piece of paper from my back pocket and quickly told him the number written.

"C'mere" he motions for me to follow and I did. Entering the school was like jumping on clouds. The steps to the entrance were kind of long and everything you see is cream colored and the chatter of the students fill my ears.

The tall boy smiles, "I'm Namjoon by the way." He introduces, "I-I'm Hoseok." why am I stuttering? "Nice to meet you." he stops in front if a door which had the number I had told him. "If you need anything, just come to me, okay? Bet your room mate's inside." he points towards the door with his thumb and waves goodbye.

I regained my confidence and finally twisted the doorknob open. "Hey." a sweet voice comes to earshot and I widen my eyes. I didn't know I'll be room mates with a girl. "Oh- uhm hi!" I smiled trying to keep up the bright demeanour although it's quite hard - this school is eating me up.

"Welcome to Crossfields, come in!" she pulls my hand and I almost stumbled while I entered. Placing me down on the second bed in the room, I scanned the surroundings. It was huge, how rich is this school?

She laughs, "I hope you enjoy here. The students are... not what you bargained for."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm Bella."

"Bella! I ne- Oh. You have a room mate now." A girl bursts through the door, spotting me wide eyed and Bella giggles. "This is Bernette, Bernette this is.."

"Hoseok, Jung Hoseok. Nice to meet you."

"Oh, I guess you're Korean. Do you know my boyfriend?" Bella covers her mouth and I raise an eyebrow. "You have a boyfriend?"

Bernette nods, a cute smile on her face as I saw a form coming behind her. "Yo! I caug- Okay woah, newbie." A boy widens his eyes. He looks handsome to be honest.

Bella pulls on his hair as he groans, Bernette kicking his butt as she closes the door. "I'm Jimin." The boy smiles brightly as Bella tried to tackle him and I smile back, "Hoseok." Jimin's eyes widen again and a grin appears on his lips, "Another Korean!" he points and I giggle.

"Please don't be surprised if this dorm will be filled with who's later." I nod, "I don't actually mind. It's nice to meet people. Anyways, I have to go to the Principal's office. I'll see you guys" I wave goodbye, hearing Jimin call out my name but I didn't turn around.

Alright, where's the Principal's office?

I should've asked one of them to guide me, I really don't know anything about this place - mostly because I'm a freshman. I have unfortunate luck today that I had to slip over a can and end up on a chest of a tall boy.

He looks young yet he's good-looking. Two more men stood behind him as he sent him a cold glare, only to find Namjoon!

"Oh! Namjoon!" He smiles at me, "Hey." he waves.

Could I trust this guy?

Before I could even say anything to him, a girl squeals. Running up to the blonde and I step back, meeting the boy once again. He was silent, almost intimidating by his demeanour and I don't know what to say.

"Are you new here?" He finally opens up his mouth as I stared at him, my heart racing as my eyes stay widened. "Oh uhm, yes. I'm new." He nods.

The boy shows me a grin, he looks cute when he's this happy. "Jungkook." A cute name for a boy like him, "H-Hoseok."

"This is Seokjin." he points to the boy behind him, Seokjin waves with a warm smile. "It's nice to meet new students you know. We haven't gotten any recruits ever since three years ago. Welcome to the University." Seokjin shakes my hand.

Jungkook turns his eyes towards Namjoon, "I'm sad you couldn't get to meet Yoongi yet, he's with his girlfriend." wait, "Does his girlfriend happened to have a name close to Bern?"

"You know Bernette?"

"My room mate's friend."

"Bella? Bella has a room mate now, I'm impressed."

"Oh so you guys know each other I uhm."

"You got yourself into a circle of friends, Hoseok." Seokjin states and I gulp. They really are intimidating, I want to run. "Sorry for the interruption, this is Rose by the way." Namjoon finally walks up to me with the girl she had referred to as Rose.

She smiles, waving at me. "Wait... are you the big brother of a girl named Ellie?" Rose smirks, her eyes turning to look at Jungkook as he whistled, rubbing the back of his neck while looking away.

I nod, "you guys know my sister?" Weird. What else do they know?

Namjoon chuckles, wrapping an arm around Jungkook's shoulders and winks at me. "You better watch over he well." Jungkook playfully hits the taller one and blushes. "You're red." I pointed.

I just entered today, and they already know my sister. Have I met Jungkook before?

"No, you haven't met me. But I've met you." Jungkook coldly replies to my thoughts and Namjoon was silent, Seokjin and Rose mumbling to each other as I stared at them, dumbfounded.

How did he answer me? was I thinking out loud. "Come on, let me take you to the Principal's office." Namjoon offers, walking away from Jungkook who smiled at me while waving. Finally his figure fades from my sight.

Who is he?