2.5

Charging towards the metal boundary where we entered a while ago, banging on it as Jimin chuckles as he neared me. "Help me out!" I repeatedly shouted, harmfully banging on the metal material. Arms gripping my waist as I screamed once again. Lips on my ear as I heard his breathing.

"Come on, Ellie... we won't hurt you."

Trying to get his arms off of my waist, it was no use. He was strong and I'm limp. "Have you been skipping lunch?" Hoseok asks me, his eyebrows furrowed. My hair almost covering my view and I didn't say anything. Instead I screamed again. "Dear god, would you stop? They won't hear you.. well they would but there wouldn't be anyone who could hear you."

"What are you and what do you want from me!" I shriek, covering my face once I fell into the ground. It was silent again, the tears running down my cheeks. I put down my arms and looked at them, "do you really think we'll harm you with your big brother here?" Damy asks, and I continued crying.

Hoseok walking up to me. I looked up at him and he smiles, a weak smile. "You're scaring her guys.." He mutters, hand reaching out to grab mine and he pulls me up for a hug. "Ssshhh... always know you can trust me." Hoseok says.

Brushing off my tears with his thumb, he places a kiss on my forehead. "Come on, let me get you to your dorm-- We're leaving!" He waves them goodbye.

Once we were out of the place, I pull him again for another hug. Crying on his chest as I pounded on it a bit, he sighs. "Please don't take me back there. I don't need any help, I don't need new friends, please take me back to our home."

"I can't, Ellie."

"Kuya!"

"Ellie! Listen to me, you are staying with me here in London. We're going to graduate in that university." He scolds and I whimper again leading me to more tears.

His arms tightened around me. "I'm sorry but you'll have to stay with me. Mom and Dad won't take us back."

"Why?"